Options

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    5:45 am , I cant seem to sleep in, if i do its 7 at the latest
  • DarthFalchion
    Options
    grab a brush and put on a little make up?

sorry slipped into system of a down for a minute..

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    6.45 during the week, some times lay in until 8am on the weekend, can't sleep much later, even if I have been to work till 1/2am the night before!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    3:45 on weekdays, 4:45 on weekends. That's my workout time!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    7:00am but I stay in bed till 7:30am enough time for to wake and cuddle with my kitties:heart: Than coffee :drinker:
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    4:30am, on the GO train to work at 5:37, in the office at 6:15am.

Weekends - not much later.
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    6 a.m. and I am not a morning person!
    Same here!!
    My preference is 11...SOMETIMES on Saturdays I'm able to...how I love you my dear Saturdays
    Lol
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    sadly, I naturally wake up between 530-630am, on a daily basis, and trust me I NEVER actually need to be up that early. Just happens that way, since I made my lifestyle change almost two years ago.... and it's impossible for me to take naps, unless I'm really sick. boo.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    5:40am and straight to the gym.
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    6.45 am for work.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    5:15 every day during the week... and unfortunately, since my 4 year old is a "wake up with or before the sun" kind of girl, sometimes i'm up at 6:30 on weekends. bleh.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    5:15am, hit the gym then off to work I go....if I'm at my boyfriend's, if I'm at my house, it's 4:15am and off to the gym I go and then work. The weekends are usually 9 or 9:30am
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    On school days I generally get up at 6 because I have to make sure my son gets up and off to school. On weekends, I *sometimes* get to sleep in until 8 or so, which is a treat for me.
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 5:30 in the morning on weekdays - and I start off with three sit-ups as I hit the snooze button. :laugh: On the weekends when I don't have to be anywhere I get up about 7(ish).
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    when she says get off me you're heavy
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I PREFER to wake up any time after 7:30am, but for work days I get up at 5:15am.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Erh...when I lived in NOVA and drove into DC every day...I got up at 4:30am, exercised then left by 5:45 (I ate at work)

Now, I live in NC and work from home...my commute consists of walking across the house to my office. If I am weight training in the morning, I get up at 6am, otherwise I get up at 7am. If we're up late on the weekends...I might not get up until 10am or later.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    3 am....to be at work @ 5 :-\
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I barely ever sleep. I don't need to be up until about 7 on the weekdays, but I am usually up and about around 5. On the weekends I try to lay in bed awhile, but I am awake before 6 most of the time. *sigh*
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Whatever time my little alarm clock (aka my son) decides to get up. Normally though if he hasn't woken me up, my husband wakes me up at 7:30 in the morning (I hate mornings), and on Fridays I am up and down from the time I take the trash out at 5:30 (we live along the river, we don't put it out until then due to the animals) until either alarm clock or husband.