Does the cabbage soup diet really work ??

Options
I started the diet today I weighed my tuesday morning and I was 154 I recently started working out again I weighed myself last night and I was 152 .I just wanna know if anyone hear has tried it and if it was successful .

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    There are better, healthier ways to keep weight off.
    Are you going to cabbage soup diet the rest of your life?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well, in the context of does severe calorie restriction make you lose weight and does the first few pounds of weight loss comprise mainly water - then yes it does.

In the context of does it work to provide healthy eating habits that enable you to lose weight in a sensible way - then no it does not
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    yeah it works great. the only people still fat are the ones who haven't tried the cabbage soup diet. the cabbage soup diet is definitely the one true diet that really works.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Depends on how you define success.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i heard it's really good at giving the dieter really horrifically smelling gas and bad headaches.

maybe that's how the OP defines success?
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I did it before my wedding - yeah it works as a quick and temporary water weight loss. Although tbh, it mostly works because after a couple of days of having the stuff boiling away on.your hob, the very smell of it kills your appetite stone dead and you just stop.eating anything;)
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    Well, in the context of does severe calorie restriction make you lose weight and does the first few pounds of weight loss comprise mainly water - then yes it does.

In the context of does it work to provide healthy eating habits that enable you to lose weight in a sensible way - then no it does not

This
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    no quick fix diets work, you have to learn to eat healthy as a life long thing.