5 kids... what to do about stomach fat / skin... HELP!!!

Hi, so heres my problem...

Im 32 years old, 5 foot 10, and I have 5 kids between the ages of 14 and 7...

Over the last 4/5 months, Ive gone from 246 pounds to as of today, 204 pounds...

My goal weight is 175-180, thats what I am comfy at, as a tall, medium / large frame woman...

The more I lose, the flabbier my tummy seems to look / feel...

Im at the gym mon-fri, elliptical for 30 minutes and lifting for 30 minutes...

Are there excersized I can do, that target THAT EXACT PROBLEM AREA?

Maybe floor excersizes I can do at home? Can you be sort of detailed if you have excersize tips for me?

Im loving my weight loss results so far, but Im concerned with my tummy... 5 pregnancies in 7 years really did a number on my body...

Replies

• I realize this is an old topic and unfortunately I don't know the answers. I am replying to BUMP this thread, because I have the exact same problem! Pretty much -- 5 kids, but 4 of the pregnancies happened within 6 years of each other, and all of those final 4 pregnancies were AFTER age 35. The weight loss is not nearly as much of a problem as the fear that I will look like I am in my second trimester FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    hi, I actually wrote this about 6 months ago. since writing this, I figured it out on my own. I passed my goal weight, and I am currently 160... I will write about it, and then post some current pics to show what im talking about. all it took was time. I no longer have the "flap"... my skin is actually shribbling up. it almost looks like stretch marks, but its not, its actually skin that is bunched up and shrinking. its kinda neat! so far, since September 2012, I have lost 85 pounds... so, I lost the weight kinda quick. it took time for the skin shrinking and firming to catch up! I have now started running. I run about 2-3 miles a day, non stop. since starting the running, I have seen the biggest change in my tummy area. ok, so... ill take a couple pics of my belly right now, and post what im talking about in regards to the shribbling shrinking skin... good luck to you!