I Couldn't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Ok so Friday is my weigh in day.. I cheated and checked it just now .. it was tempting just because I haven't exercised at all this week not even for 5 minutes... and I didn't drink any water.. all due to me being very sick and just didnt have the motivation to do anything other than eat healthy... and I just couldnt believe it ... I lost 4 lbs. in only 5 days... I know I wasnt going to lose any like most people do when their sick cause I kept eating my calorie amount that MFP has for me ... I was just shocked even just changing your diet around at how much of a difference it will make.. this was such a motivater for me... now I'm anxious to see what I will weigh on my right weigh in day (Friday) .. well thought I'd just share ..bye

Replies

• kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight lost!!!! Way to go!!!
  • supercool111
    Options
    don't be discouraged if you see the numbers go up by then though!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That happened to me about a month ago. I didn't exercise for a week because I had been having pain in my back and legs and I lost 4 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!