Cup Sizes

Options
Hi girls since ive been dieting I have dropped cup sizes from a small D to now a small C :/

Is there any way I can stop my boobs from reducing any more while dieting (more exercise then reduction in the amount im eating)

Thank you for your advice :)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi girls since ive been dieting I have dropped cup sizes from a small D to now a small C :/

Is there any way I can stop my boobs from reducing any more while dieting (more exercise then reduction in the amount im eating)

Thank you for your advice :)

nope! boobs are mainly fat, and how much of them you keep is genetic! some people can lose loads of weight and keep their boobs, some people lose the boobs first!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Just like spot reducing is a myth, we don't get to choose where to keep fat either. :/ I lucked out and my boobs are the same. Others I've heard say their boobs went first.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    The boobs are going to do what they're going to do in that regard. You might be able to use resistance training to build chest and torso muscles to make them appear perkier or something, but the cup size is not something you can control. You could always buy those inserts for your bra, if you want them to look like they are bigger.
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls :)

Thank god for push up bras then ;) :P
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I lost a bunch of weight in my cups and my back, but the thing that kept them fuller was to do chest presses and chest flies. If you build up the muscles in your chest you'll appear larger even if you aren't.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Too bad we can't have some sort of swap. I've gone from an F cup to a G so far. LOL
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    That's what happes. I went from a 34C down to a 32B. I love it, though, because fitted buttondown shirts don't gap on me anymore!
  • littlemeowmaid
    littlemeowmaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Since I was 15 my boobs were always a C, no matter what weight I was. But since I've put weight after changing from an active job to a desk job and only put on a dress size (and a half) but my breasts jumped to a DD. I'm hoping once I get back down to my old size they still wont go any smaller than a C.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    this is always my first place to gain or lose!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    The boobs are going to do what they're going to do in that regard. You might be able to use resistance training to build chest and torso muscles to make them appear perkier or something, but the cup size is not something you can control. You could always buy those inserts for your bra, if you want them to look like they are bigger.

Mine were already pretty pathetic, now am a smaller B. however Yes, push ups and bench presses sem to have made them a much nicer shape, and more...cleavagey? :p
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine. :grumble:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Also, I had to laugh cause I bet all the dudes skipped over this thinking it was about measuring cups or something, even though we are all here chatting about our boobs :)
  • Aleph13
    Aleph13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey, no unfortunately your boobs shrink with you lol. Doing press ups builds up the pecs behind them though and helps keep them nice and pert which is always a good thing... so even if they are smaller at least they'll be up where they should be ;-)
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Will have to try this thanks :P
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, after having and nursing three kids, gaining weight and then losing it, my boobs are disgusting. I just ordered a 32A bra and I hope it fits. That being said, I'd rather be thin, fit and flat chested than chubby and unhealthy with boobs.
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm currently a D cup, i can't wait till i lose a cup size or two! (x
    i just hope they don't look weird after or anything.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think It depends on the person too. I was a DD and I still am, my cup size has stayed the same but my band size has gone down significantly.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Also, I had to laugh cause I bet all the dudes skipped over this thinking it was about measuring cups or something, even though we are all here chatting about our boobs :)

Oh, some of us are here... my wife worked for Victoria's Secret for many years. "Cup size" always makes me think of boobs.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Are you losing inches off your waist or band-width (Where the underwire of a bra hits you). Because if your waist/band is losing inches, it doesn't necessarily mean your boobs are getting as small as you think. Losing fat on your back or near yout arm pits could make you need a smaller size. Example: 36B is sort of the same as a 38A size.

I never had big boobs, 36B is the biggest I've ever been (And I don't entirely fill out one side lol) but I've learned over the years to appreciate the advantages of smaller boobs! After hearing stories from big-breasted women, seeing photos of them bra-less and opinions by guys... I appreciate what I have. Big boobs have advantages too, but they weren't meant for everyone and there's no workout or diet to make them bigger!

I suggest the chest workouts so at least you can get that pec definition that can pass for cleavage. But also keep track of your bust-waist-hip measurements (circumference). I've lost an inch off my bust, but 2-inches off my waist so I now have a 7-inch difference between my waist and bust (instead of 6). Makes the bust look bigger!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    "Cup size" always makes me think of boobs.

*ahem* Ditto...

I gladly offer second (and always positive) opinions on boob-size. :smile: Let me know if you'd like to make use of my services!

lol