What a difference a year can make

Options
2»

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    Yes, just beautiful! You have lost exactly as much as I hope to , and in one year, so this was very motivating! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!!! You look great! That is a lot of weight for one year! Congratulations, you should be very proud of yourself!

DD
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OW! You look great!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    You look hot girl!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats!
  • emmie305
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You've done so well. You should be very proud. :)
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Yes, just beautiful! You have lost exactly as much as I hope to , and in one year, so this was very motivating! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks everyone! The dress is from Warehouse, but the belt is from a different dress. It was my first size 16 (UK) dress.
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I needed a little motivation this morning and you provided it perfectly!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You've done such a great job so far! I wish you continued success!

Katie
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You look 10 years younger. That's amazing. Just hold on to that when things get harder.
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Inspirational.
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Your before and after pictures are amazing.....you should be so PROUD of yourself. You are a beautiful young lady and I am in awe of what you have accomplished in less then a year! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work...

HAPPY WEIGHT LOSS EVERYONE...
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blushing:

I'm ok with my change in lifestyle most of the time, I just have the odd blue day now and then (don't we all), and of course it is much harder to come off now then it was when I started, but that is normal!

Good luck to you all x
  • smelliott
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • JAH1123
    Options
    UMM all i can say is "WOW". You look absolutley amazing . . . and look like you feel amazing. If you are sturggling ... i suggest just looking at how far you have come . . . GREAT JOB!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    all I can say is :noway:

:laugh: you have done a fanTABulous job young lady!! You look grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!:drinker:
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    I know you don't get alot of guys to chime in around here, so I will. You look good...and I know we're not supposed to judge by the outside looks, but it happens. And you've done things for yourself that have made a huge difference - I know I'd take a second look! Congrats...now get back to working out silly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!