If the world was really ending in seven days...

Options
schparks
schparks Posts: 74 Member
What would you do with this last week? Not something crazy like "loot and pillage and max out my credit cards!" Something good/positive/fun that is within your reach to do now, but you just haven't made time.

I think I'll try to take my pups for extra long walks, watch some Seinfeld and Mad Men (<3) reruns, reconnect with an out-of-touch friend, and be sure to spend a little more time laughing with my husband this week. :)

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Fish, 24-7
  • DropOfSweat
    Options
    The same things I do every week... except probably call off on Friday. If it's the last day to live, I wouldn't be working.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Sell all my things, take out all my savings at take my nieces and nephews to Disneyland
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    margaritas! lots and lots of margaritas!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait, hold up....you mean it's NOT going to end in 7 days?!?! WTF Mayans...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Skip work! Whoo!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    margaritas! lots and lots of margaritas!

I'm up for that party hehe
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    here is salt lake were throwing a party - "Dress to impress Jesus" lol.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    Damn!! chocale and good sex!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :smokin: maybe some vodka too
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I'd quit my job and really enjoy the last week. Go for some long runs, on a beach somewhere warm. Drink drinks with umbrellas etc
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Cardio all day and night with beer breaks.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of wine and beer, eat lots of delicious foods, go home to be with my mom and sisters and family, sing lots, go outside and view as many different wonderful world things as there are, play cards with my Nan, Give all my old clothes I won't have a chance to fit into again to people who are cold living on the streets, wear lots of glitter/sparkles, drive really fast (on non-slippery roads), have a party, tell everyone how much I love them.
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fly back home to be with family. Or, given that my husbands family and mine live on opposite sides of the country, just be with my husband. Checked off one bucket list item last night we spent our evening laying on the beach watching the meteor shower. I'd drink a lot, eat tons of chocolate, eat tons period. and zumba. because I love zumba.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'd quit my job and really enjoy the last week. Go for some long runs, on a beach somewhere warm. Drink drinks with umbrellas etc

Don't quit...in case it isn't the end. :glasses:
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would go to the lake and stay there fishing till i died on the 21
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ULTIMATE ADVENTURE
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    LSD
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    see what it's like to be charlie sheen for a week....it'd be snowing by me \m/
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Technically the world has already ended. Unfortunately the very little good that is around is over shadowed by the wars, the deaths, murders and just craziness that has come to light lately.

Sad world we live in
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    IDK if I can finish all of the episodes of Breaking Bad and SOA on Netflix. But I'm willing to try.