Imagine, if you will....

Options

Replies

• katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- 2 sausage burritos from mcdonalds (My crutch)
    Lunch- A grilled cheese and potato soup with a regular mountain dew
    Dinner- GOLDEN CORRAL. haha

I have blood sugar problems-- so I'm licking my lips reading this!!

Have a great day :)
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    (Disclaimer I do eat all of the below but if it didnt count I would eat it alot more often)

Breakfast-- Pecan waffles with sunny side up eggs thick hikory smoked bacon and hashbrown with coffee and o.j

Lunch- french onion soup with french bread and swiss cheease and sausage and peppers in fettaccuine alfredo

DInner- sushi ,sashimi , edemame ginger salad
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Go to Krispie Kreme, order a few apple fritters
    Go to Coldstone, order a large apple pie a la cold stone
    Ask the person behind the counter to mix in your fritters
    Enjoy
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Whiskey
    Scotch

Repeat

Agree!

tumblr_meumz6qKFu1qmyyhko1_250.gif

tumblr_meumz6qKFu1qmyyhko2_250.gif
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cracker Barrel, Country Boy Breakfast: 10 oz sirloin, 3 eggs scrambled, grits, hashbrown casserole, biscuits, gravy. Cut everything up and mix it all together into one big steaming pile of awesome, salt and pepper it, cover in ketchup, then devour.

Lunch: You wanna go cold and light after your big breakfast: Sushi, 2 philly rolls, 2 salmon avacado rolls, 2 dragon rolls, 10 peices sea eel, 10 pieces various sashimi, miso soup, shrimp tempura.

Snack: 1 dozen Krispy Kreme when the hot doughnuts now sign is on.

Supper: Rack of ribs, french fries, baked beans, salad, yeast rolls, potato skins, and cheese sticks,

Post dinner snack: Sackful of Krystals, hold the pickles, add cheese, ketchup, and mustard.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chorizo, egg, bacon, cheddar cheese and potato burrito with La Victoria hot salsa

Lunch: Super nachos from Filiberto's

Snack: Spinach dip with added mozzarella cheese, eaten with Wheat Thins, and chocolate-covered raisins from See's.

Dinner: Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, bacon and a fried egg on top, cheddar fries with ranch on the side, and a cherry coke.

Dessert: A giant Oreo milkshake, and chocolate-covered orange peels from Teucher's.

(And then I would probably go be violently ill, but what a way to go!!)
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Beer . . . and sausage . . . the kind they have in Arizona.

The beer sounds good. I'm gonna let you have ALL that Arizona sausage though.....
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I would eat every 30 minutes if I could....and eat the following in no order...

Whopper
    Big Mac with french fries with mac sauce dipping
    Little Caesars Pizza ...they make the only type of pizza where I actually enjoy...no LOVE , eating the CRUST !
    Red Velvet Cake
    Burger King's French Toast stick meal for breakfast X 2
    Virgin Pina colada X 4
    krispy kreme donuts
    Honey Curlers from Tim Hortons
    churros
    funnel cake with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, brownie chunks and fudge..
    Costco Cookies (the mix pack that has 3 different kinds)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Oh god...I just...my mind is imploding at the thought.

A bathtub full of flan.

Subway's macadamia nut cookies.
    My mom's mac and cheese.
    My mom's chocolate lush cake.
    Lots of Coke.
    Cheesecakes. Plural.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Breakfast~ Bacon....waffles loaded with butter and syrup
    Lunch~ Burger with mushrooms, pepperjack and caramelized onions with bottomless fries and a shake
    Dinner~ White lasagna (chicken, spinach, cheese, cream, more cheese) with my homemade buttermilk rolls
    Desert~ Strawberry shortcake, but with a biscuit, not the spongecake, and tons of whipped cream, cheesecake and brownies

Oh and beer, all day long ;-)
  • Espresso345
    Espresso345 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do allow myself a slice of pizza now and then, so it's not so much a specific food I crave.

What I'd REALLY LOVE is a whole day to do nothing but knit. And I mean the ENTIRE day. No chores, no errands, no meal prep - nothing but me and a ton of yarn and my needles.

And then I'd want a month more of days just like that.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to pertinent to add. I just wanted to say that I hear Rod Serling's voice every time I see the title of this thread. :P
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Breakfast & Lunch--Raising Cane's with extra slice of bread and extra Cane's sauce

Dinner--a bottle of Southern Comfort
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: gigantic egg and cheese omelette. And BACON. And hash browns drowning in maple syrup. And coffee. Oh and buttered toast with strawberry jam.
    Lunch: Burgatory. Brioche and beef burger with gouda, lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and some delicious sauce I can't remember the name of. They make burgers the size of my face. Wash it down with a caramel pretzel milkshake. Most delicious thing EVER.
    Dinner: Church Brew Works - ALL the beers!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm getting sushi tonight dammit :D mmm. cali rolls *drools*
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Bacon, chocolate, beer and *****.

and repeat.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    All of it.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I do allow myself a slice of pizza now and then, so it's not so much a specific food I crave.

What I'd REALLY LOVE is a whole day to do nothing but knit. And I mean the ENTIRE day. No chores, no errands, no meal prep - nothing but me and a ton of yarn and my needles.

And then I'd want a month more of days just like that.

LOL! You sound like my mother!! She has a shop on etsy that's pretty much all knit and crochet stuff. That keeps her pretty busy!
  • Luvs_Pink
    Options
    Breaky: Biscuits and gravy, chocolate chip belgian waffle, eggs benedict, and tons of super sugary coffee!
    Lunch: Burger cooked medium rare with the works, loads of nachos and cheese, and a gallon of cherry Pepsi
    Snack: Pretzel with cheese from Auntie Anne's
    Dinner: Ultimate feast from Red Lobster with all of the damn cheddar bay biscuits I could possibly inhale.
    Dessert: Cheeeeeeeeeesecake

x2 please and thank you!