What a span of 7 months will do (pics)

Options

Replies

• mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wowww!!! I started at 316 at the beginning of May and I know there are days that I could've done a little better, but seeing your results makes me feel like I didn't do a thing, lol. Amazing representation of what can be done in a little over 6 months.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspirational!!! You look fantastic and have made such wonderful progress.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, very inspiring!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    So freakn Awesome.....Good job
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! YOU DID THIS!!! And you're still going....you are my inspiration of the week!
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! You look amazing and sounds like you have a healthy attitude! Keep up the good work!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Beyond awesome!
  • pixcompu
    Options
    I started out at 315 on May 22nd, 2012. Today I hit 239.5. I rarely am able to eat under my goal of 1400. I have a lot of days when I'm not proud of myself. But I try to exercise at least 5 days a week. I try to get out and move, even when I'm not feeling up to it. I'm able to do things I wasn't able to do before. Before, I found it hard to walk a mile in less than twenty minutes. Now I can run a mile in 9:30 and a 5k in 35 minutes. I just am here to say that if I can do it, you guys can do it too. I hope I can just encourage someone that is feeling down today. Anyways, I just wanted to share. Good luck to ALL of you on your adventures, whether you're just starting or almost done.
    2zsz39v.jpg

Amazing Job!
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well, you've cheered me up! I was feeling a little down as it seems to be taking forever to reach my fitness and weight goals but now I'm inspired. Thank you and congratulations! :smile:
    What she said Congrats:drinker: and a huge Thank you
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    great job. it should be mandatory before using the app that you have to take a pic first. we live in a culture that is so used to instantaneous results that some get discouraged if progress isnt seen in a week.

i was checking out at the walmart today and there was a mirror off in the distance and i finally saw myself for the first time like that. its not easy and it takes some work, but if you stick with it you will see them.

keep up the good work
  • tracygary
    Options
    Nice Job!!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    2zsz39v.jpg
    [/quote]
    wow thank you for sharing .thats huge motivation!!!:drinker:
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you in your gorgeous jeans!! You look amazing :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress!!!
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats thanks for sharing it was just what I needed to know if you could I can.
    You look beautiful btw.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation. You kept at it and the results are there to show it and inspire the rest of us. Thsnk you snd stay focused for the next part of the journey.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    fab work. incredible!!! thank you for sharing this!
  • joziewellz
    Options
    You made my day! Congrats!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs! You should be sooo very proud of yourself! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!