Bench press and dead lift competition

Options
The place where I work is putting on a Bench press and dead lift competition on Jan 18th. I have already signed up and this will be my first ever competition. There will be prizes for the top 3 males and females and will be based on percentage of weight lifted. I have 5 weeks from today to get prepared. I currently am seeing a personal trainer once a week to work on making sure I have the correct form and knowing how much weight I can do. I weight 202 right now and last night we worked on gettign to the weight I can only do 3-5 times. I'm there in bench press at 85 lbs right now. On dead lift we worked up to 135lbs. That is where we will start next time but I had done so many dead lifts to get there my forearms were starting to get sore (we started at 85lbs). I am eating mostly meat and veggies from now until then to try and lose weight with out losign my ability to lift. That was originally why I started lifting and have a very long way to go before I will be at my ideal weight.

So now to why I'm posting here. Since this is my first ever competition, I don't know what to expect and I don't know what other people do to get ready. Everything I can find on the internet is for at max 1 week out. Any advice would be greatly apreciated in anythign from diet to excercises to do between the days I see my trainer. She has set me up with a cardio circuit program that I do three times a week and it takes about 30 min to complete. Thank you everyone in advance!