Replies

• amberbento
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning!(: Amazing job girl! <3

Ohh, and by the way..You have such beautiful skin! <3 ^_^
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You have accomplished a great deal. Thanks for sharing your success with us.:happy:
  • Muktak
    Muktak Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow..amazing and inspiring!
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I agree, it looks like more than 47 pounds off....either way..congrats on the change...
  • leeceleste54
    Options
    Great Job!!! you look great!!! please share some of your tips......I've lost 26 pounds and I think that I have reached a plateau at this point.:mad:

Thanks!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    WOW!

You lost it alllll from your stomach! You look so amazing!
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous...then and now!

Agreed. Congrats!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Only 47 pounds?! That's such a huge accomplishment! Congrats!!
  • mbruntz
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats! :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I agree with everyone else who says it looks like a lot more then 47lbs!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. I don't even have words to describe the awesomeness!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job keep going!
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    Great Job!!! you look great!!! please share some of your tips......I've lost 26 pounds and I think that I have reached a plateau at this point.:mad:

Thanks!!

Thanks the same thing happened to me and I just took a little time off from it because I have a crazy life between being full time college student, part time worker, and taking care of my mom whose recovering from cancer and I stayed at the same weight lost a little just maintaining a healthy life style you know and then when I've started back up the gym my body had to re get used to it again and now its coming off easy again..but they say when you hit your plataue that you have to switch up what your doing because your body is getting used to it, so try different exercises or increasing it or something so your body is like oh this isn't what I am used to works a lil harder and then it starts to come right off again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!