Any other PMS bingers out there?

Options
Lol... I can't keep myself out of the chocolate or the salty stuff. It's awful. I'm pretty sure I could use up every single allotted daily calorie on chocolate.

:D

Anyone else out there? Ridiculous, huh? Thank the Goddess I work out.

Replies

• barbi1281
    Options
    I used to be so bad that my doctor put me on prozac just for my periods to stop the binging :embarassed:
  • bpjones2000
    bpjones2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep. I totally agree. Its weird because when I ovulate I cant seem to get full, but the few day before she comes , I CRAAAAAVE choclate so bad. So that leaves about two weeks out of the month where dieting is easy.
  • bpjones2000
    bpjones2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Funny!
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I can be like that but not every month. Stress is a definite factor and also once you start you can't stop. Try to keep your blood sugars from spiking by eating regularly and eating wholegrains /veg/ protein ect (I'm sure you know the drill ;)) Sometimes though, only chocolate will suffice
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    YEP!!! I did it yesterday! Ate a whole bag of sour cream and onions chips after lunch! :(
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    yuuuuup. my bf and i ate through 2 pans of brownies this past week and a half. don't even feel guilty. i needed the chocolate.

also didn't gain any weight! woohooo.
  • phkelley
    phkelley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It never fails. I eat EVERYTHING during that time of the month. Sweets, chocolate, breads. I carb LOAD during that week. Cravings are unbearable!
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    did you know when you're on your ptown (aka period, i call it ptown :P) you burn an extra 300 calories a day!?!? this is so you can eat a few extra chocolates.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    yuuuuup. my bf and i ate through 2 pans of brownies this past week and a half. don't even feel guilty. i needed the chocolate.

also didn't gain any weight! woohooo.

Did your boyfriend have pmt too? lol :)
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    did you know when you're on your ptown (aka period, i call it ptown :P) you burn an extra 300 calories a day!?!? this is so you can eat a few extra chocolates.

Is this true!??!?!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Not every month, but some months I do. I think it's hormonal.
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    yes, but i dont keep that stuff in my house, i think the worst thing i have is cereal for my kids that is sugar otherwise i try to keep a clean pantry
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yeah it happens. Usually the cravings last one day. One bad day a month isn't really something to stress out over in my world. Your body uses extra calories to replace lost tissue anyway. It's gotta come from somewhere. Might as well be something tasty.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I do, but I try to balance it out. If I'm craving chocolate dipped pretzels I have them but the rest of the day I eat like I know better. I allow myself a little of what I want and try to minimize the damage. But the days of eating a bag of cheetos and mini reese's cups are over, thank goodness.
  • today6212
    today6212 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    haha, at my office patients and companies drop off cookie and pastry trays all this week, of course its my TOM. i def ate my body weight in that delicious garbage one day, but to tell you the truth i was queasy just looking at it the last 2, good thing!
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Yes! Dark chocolate and peanut M&M's are my craving. But for some weird reason, I was craving protein filled foods.
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yep that's me.
  • loviesplan01
    loviesplan01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh, ya, that is absolutely me!!!! Can't seem to help myself.
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    About two weeks before, I always crave chocolate shakes and fries, that's ALL I can think about and I get extremely tired, like I am half dead. I didn't always know pms was the cause. I would be thinking, what is wrong with me, I think I need to go to the doctor and have my blood tested or something, but now I know.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Tostitos scoops and mini chocolate chips

Totally just made it up : ) was quite tasty !