Treadmill question

Options
AM I a complete goober or does the exercice tracker only list some stair treadmill. I only have a normal treadmill.

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Btw, the treadmill is just a super way to get in a 10 minute run/walk here and there if you have kids.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If you're just searching using "treadmill" you are right, that is all that shows up. I would just list your exercise on the treadmill as "walking" or "running" since that is essentially what you are doing....not "treadmilling" ;)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Enter it in as running or walking as that is the exercise, you just perform it on the treadmill.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If you're just searching using "treadmill" you are right, that is all that shows up. I would just list your exercise on the treadmill as "walking" or "running" since that is essentially what you are doing....not "treadmilling" ;)
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options

LOL, good point. Though it would sound cool if I told everyone i was treadmilling around :-)