not gonna make my goal.

and that's okay.

i'd set a goal of 199 by the new year, but my life got a little hectic and the weights been coming off slower than i'd hoped,
right now i'm at 210, my new goal for the new year is 206 (which will be the lightest i've been in years)

my starting weight was 240,
i saw a trainer at 228.5,
my weight now is 210.

in the last month i've lost 10 lbs, and i'm proud of it. :)

i like being able to see a change.
any loss is a success!
i'm still proud of myself. :)

15qvzmt.jpg

my name's kat, and if you're reading this, you should probably add me. :D
i don't bite.
i'd like more friends that are my size, or age.
or just awesome.
:)

23k85zn.jpg

Replies

• johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    We are already friends and you are doing AWESOME!!! Keep it up. 2013 is a new year. Imagine where you will be a year from now!!!

Good job!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! You look great lady! Keep up the good work!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    You're doing terrific! Thirty pounds gone and still going!
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    I think 10 lbs. is a fantastic month! You keep it up, I sent a friend request because I'm around your same weight and I'm on everyday. :D
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    As you should be......so healthy to burn it off slowly, learn how to adjust to weekends, holidays, emotional ups and downs......You are doing superb!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    You've done a great job so far, and have the perfect mindset to keep going in a steady, healthy fashion...good for you!
  • You're doing great, keep up the hard work, remember slow and steady wins the race!!!!
  • steffanyjames
    steffanyjames Posts: 47 Member
    Great job girlfriend... you're doing the right things. Keep at it. You WILL reach your goal! Weighloss and nutirition is a life change and it's not easy. You have had GREAT sucess so far and it will continue. Way to go :)

cheers!
    Steph
  • Great job!!!! Are you still seeing the trainer or doing it all on your own now? Was curious of your workout...You look great!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    You have a right to be proud ...KUDOS :)
  • You have come SO FAR! Look at the amazing transformation! You're beautiful and with hard work and determination, you will still get into ONEderland, just take it small steps at a time.
    Congratulations!!!!
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Wow! Awesome job!!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    You are doing an amazing job! Don't give up. It took me almost 6 years to go from 272 to 193 with many starts and stops and sabotaging myself along the way. You look great!!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Great job! You are doing awesome!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    10 pounds in a month is awesome! You've totally got it and you'll make it to your goal in no time :)
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    10 lbs in one month, Awesome! Congrats
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Good for you for realizing your goal needed some adjusting instead of using it to trash yourself, your progress, and your self image!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    You're doing great well done
  • Hey, you are doing a fab job! Just look at how far you have come so far! Weight loss does become alot slower after a while. Im going through that now :( ive added you as a friend :smile: x
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Well done :D

By the way, kat means cat in danish :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!