Options
keem88
keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
anyone else dread next week? i feel like some people may go irrationally crazy because of the end of the world hype. i really hate that stuff, always throws people in mass hysteria. on the other hand, is in an excuse to throw an awesome party.

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I already planned it so im spending the last day on earth being in bed all day with my hottie boyfriend :)
  • Will606
    Options
    Loved this from Young Guns II, it sums up my feelings on all these end of the world theories.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six *kitten*," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game."
    Like him I am gonna finish the game, come what may.
  • keem88
    Options
    I already planned it so im spending the last day on earth being in bed all day with my hottie boyfriend :)

i wonder how many babies will be conceived that day lol
  • keem88
    Options
    Loved this from Young Guns II, it sums up my feelings on all these end of the world theories.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six *kitten*," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game."

hell yeah
  • delekium
    delekium Posts: 40 Member
    Options

how do you play fantan by yourself?
  • Will606
    Options

how do you play fantan by yourself?

Err, uhh....I don't even know how to play Fantan...methinks you are missing the whole point.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey we made it through Y2K. :smokin:
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    gonna do as I always do.... wake up and kiss my children on the forehead sealing them with a silent prayer for their safe journeys.I do however, as you OP said, dread the hysteria from everyone else and the nonsense out of control partying that will take place that will probably literally be many peoples last day as a result.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It just makes me sad that that one movie will soon be irrelevant.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I also fear the hysteria and the idiots that will use this as an excuse to be bigger idiots.
    I will reload with hollow points just to be on the safe side.
  • nbkpjud
    nbkpjud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also fear the hysteria and the idiots that will use this as an excuse to be bigger idiots.
    I will reload with hollow points just to be on the safe side.

Done!!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I'm in New Zealand.... So when they say 21 dec, for what country? Cos my 21 dec will be 20 dec in a lot of places...and some countries 21 dec will be my 22 dec !