Almost half way there!!

Options
tomtrl
tomtrl Posts: 30 Member
Hi all, not sure that this is noteworthy to anyone but me, but I broke the 10 lb mark last night on the way to 22 lbs. This week I signed up for my first 5k race to be held on 3/13. My goal is to do a 15k at the end of October. I'll be 50 by then and I feel and look better than I have in years - forever for that matter.

I can't wait to see what the next 12 lbs brings.

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. That is something to note.

I am doing a 5K on 3/13 in Tempe, Arizona.

Happy running.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hi all, not sure that this is noteworthy to anyone but me, but I broke the 10 lb mark last night on the way to 22 lbs. This week I signed up for my first 5k race to be held on 3/13. My goal is to do a 15k at the end of October. I'll be 50 by then and I feel and look better than I have in years - forever for that matter.

I can't wait to see what the next 12 lbs brings.

Bro, this is somethignt o be proud of! You go man!
  • manetta33
    Options
    Congrats!! I felt the same way too. I have tried to lose weight the past year and failing each time!! Till I found this website. Thanks to my two brother in-laws. It was the best thing! Now working out with the P90X and loving most of it. Keep up the hard work!!
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! that is awesome!! I too am running a 5K on 3/13 in michigan!!! Good luck1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!