Turbo Fire Newbie

Options
So now that I've lost over 80 pounds I've been thinking I want to do a little sculpting. Sure I could wait till I reach my goal but see I've got this trip planned in a little over 3 months that I really want to be ready for and although I won't be at my goal weight I really want to be more sculpted and toned then I am right now.

I've tried several things since my youth or teens lol but I either get bored, don't like the coach, or find it way too long. I'm into doing the work but don't wish to spend half my day trying to get the results I want. So like I said I've gone to most of the sites, read most of the literature, and tried almost everything. I finally caved and did P90X with my husband for a time but nothing's clicked. I got Turbo Fire the other day and although was skeptical tried the 10 minute Ab workout. I loved it! It was great now sure I could only do like 40% of what she was asking as I'm not in very good shape I'm soar today lol! But I guess what gets me is I loved the music, she kept me motivated, and I'm actually looking forward to doing it again.

Yep that's my story and I'd love to hear from any Turbo Fire people or any other experiences you with to share and I love pictures so post away. I'll update as I get further into the 3 months I wish to complete!

Replies

• Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm finished up my second week of Turbo Fire this weekend!!
    I discovered Chalene when I bought some Turbo Jam dvds at a thrift shop for $3 each. since then I have bought her Chalene Extreme (I am still finishing up Lean Phase) and now doing Turbo Fire.
    I just really like Chalene. I don't know how to explain it...I used to do all other workout dvds since I workout at home. However, doing dvds like Jillian Micheals...I just always dreaded doing my workout. But now I don't!! It is actually fun. Even the lifting, I feel encouraged and motivated.
    Maybe there are others who don't like her workouts, but I do!!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Yep dread... that's a great word for what I use to feel toward the whole thing but I agree totally fun and can't wait to do it again. I am starting the lean Phase tomorrow I think... have to read a few more things first lol but yep good luck with your week 3 :)