if you are a GAMER

Options

Replies

• fordermommy
    fordermommy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For Multiplayer I play Gears of War (usually 3, there's no one on the GoW1 servers anymore! Also, Judgement is coming out in March!!!), Borderlands 1 & 2, Dead Island...Not big into CoD or BF. I'm also an "Xbox only" gamer :P You can add me if you'd like, my gamertag is AngieNinja :D
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am playing bf3 also. It is a awesome game and has a lot of teamwork involved. A few other games that I am playing atm if I have some spare time are; Assassins creed 3, far cry 3, and lego lord of the rings lol.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Gears 3 & BL2 when I get some free time. My hubby plays too
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Swtor when I am not here being funny.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    where is the ps3 love

MAD PS3 love here. :D

I just finished Dishonored and am pondering what to start here next. I am thinking about the Uncharted games, since I haven't gotten around to them yet, and am totally drooling over The Last of Us coming out in the spring...
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    I'm usually on starcraft 2 when I'm just hangin around definitely a B.A game
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I shall! Once I make a Steam account.
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    WoW, Hunter here. Currently taking a break from the zillion dailies and playing pet battles. Gotta catch them all!
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love roleplaying games. :D Heh, I've been playing text-based RPGs for about 10 years now. I'm also a big Final Fantasy fan.

...I also cosplay. Oh my goodness I admit it.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I played City of Heroes for 8+ years
    Ive played many MMO's over the years 15+ diff MMOs
    But City of Heroes was home for a long time til they killed it =(

Last 2 years though I been playing World of Warcraft and whatever fitness dance games i can get my hands on with my wii =)
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I love roleplaying games. :D Heh, I've been playing text-based RPGs for about 10 years now. I'm also a big Final Fantasy fan.

...I also cosplay. Oh my goodness I admit it.

Been doing RPGs also when hubby & I can and omg I love Final Fantasy! ~ I have all but 11 and 13 and 14 lol

cosplay? me too! ~ huge doctor who fan went as riversong this year next year going as fem 4 and 10 other friends of mine are going as the other fem doctors =)
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Avid WoW player! haha that's probably part of the reason why I'm here xD I need to set my laptop on the treadmill and play instead of sitting so much!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Also in love with RPGs (especially dragon age and mass effect! Go Bioware!), the resident evil series, kingdom hearts <3, and assassins creed!

Also on the non-computer based games I love magic the gathering and Dungeons and Dragons >:D
  • mkorich
    Options
    I play PlayStation my user name is Korich.

If you see me on too much tell me to go too the gym :p
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just playing w.o.w Atm.. and on the weekends.. haha but i love wow.. just for fun now nothing srs.. was big in pvp.... wasn't good or anything just ok..

but Im on Darkspear.. not that it matters anymore lol cause X realm
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    where is the ps3 love

MAD PS3 love here. :D

I just finished Dishonored and am pondering what to start here next. I am thinking about the Uncharted games, since I haven't gotten around to them yet, and am totally drooling over The Last of Us coming out in the spring...

max payne 3 is pretty sweet
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My WoW toons are on Perenolde (Alliance) and Ghostlands (Horde). Say hi to Breaudie (Alliance) or Jackstellar (Horde) if you're in the neighborhood! :-D
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both play WoW. That's actually how we met. :)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I f'n hated W.O.W. I got to lvl 65 or so and was so bored due to it's overly simplistic offerings. I may go back to either Dark Age of Camelot or Rift if I wish to play a P2P MMORPG again because they just bring so much more to the table - more classes, large scale RvR, etc.

If I do play PC rpgs, it's usually Japanese games such as Chevalier Tactics Saga. It's like FF Tactics
    http://chevalier.hangame.co.jp/

I may get back in to playing Legend of Edda: Revenge once it goes to Open Beta.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I played City of Heroes for 8+ years
    Ive played many MMO's over the years 15+ diff MMOs
    But City of Heroes was home for a long time til they killed it =(

Last 2 years though I been playing World of Warcraft and whatever fitness dance games i can get my hands on with my wii =)

CoH was my first MMO and as such, is like one's first love. You never forget them and they'll always have a special place in your heart. I didn't play much after it went F2P, but was still sad to hear they cancelled it. I remember being so proud to be in the 2 Bli inf club. I was a major marketeer on that game.

Now, I've dropped the P2P games...messed around with WoW until it just felt like too much of a grind fest. Played SW:TOR until the story element it lost its appeal and started just feeling like WoW with lousy worlds. Now I play Guild Wars 2 when occasion permits. I think I finally found the class that best fits my play style (Only took me four months) and now I'm hoping to get to max level with it. If anybody else is in that game, hit me up and we'll combine forces into a team of awesome!