WOW!I Can't even tell you !

Options
I thought that I would check in tomorrow.... well today was my worst day really... I didn't exercise and didn't drink enough water and I ate things that I knew that I shouldn't but did it anyways....

I guess that I could wait to check in but then again ... If I lost nothing ... maybe it would be my own personal kick right in the butt!!!!

I guess that really I am just thinking out loud!!!:grumble:

Replies

• Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I thought that I would check in tomorrow.... well today was my worst day really... I didn't exercise and didn't drink enough water and I ate things that I knew that I shouldn't but did it anyways....

I guess that I could wait to check in but then again ... If I lost nothing ... maybe it would be my own personal kick right in the butt!!!!

I guess that really I am just thinking out loud!!!:grumble:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't feel bad, I've had 3 "cheat" days this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not looking good at all!!!! I feel I have fallen off the wagon but I am NOT giving up!!! So hang in there, we all have bad days...:happy:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Yeah, I had a bitter-sweet day. I FINALLY got motivated enough to exercise this morning (first time in months!) but then I ate like crap all night! Ugh! I'm stepping on the scale tomorrow for the first time in a while to see what kind of damage I've done the past few months. Wish me luck! haha..
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Remember it is only a scale! We all go through the ups and downs Literally!!! Hang in there and tomorrow is a new day!! :smile:

dd