What's your favourite Wii exercise game?

Options
Slim in 6's BIU was killing my knees and I don't have access to the treadmill and elliptical anymore, so that leave the Wii.
I have the original Wii Fit which was ok when I was first starting, but I found it kind of slow moving between exercises (I can never get the cursor thing to land on the option I want!)

Any suggestions for something that will burn fat but will be easy on my knees?

Replies

• gracefullyjenn
    Options
    On the wii fit plus I do a little of everything. I enjoy stepping, running, hula hoop. You can set up a routinue so you wont have the mad breaks
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Tracy do the advance stepping! I have Wii Fit Plus, and it's under cardio exercises and it's so much fun! Also, try Rhythm Parade! Fun! Hoola Hooping is hard but good too :)

Katie
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have EA Fitness which I think is brilliant! I've not tried the Wii Fit board, so I can't compare.

I ache so much after doing squats, you are stretching against your own weight using the resistance band. It's great to see the calories you've burned too.
  • LuvnAG10
    Options
    I'm going to try the Just Dance game. It has good reviews on Amazon and it's something fun that I can do with my 5 and 3 year old.