Halfway There Progress Pictures!

Options

Replies

• faith1908
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. What is your goal?
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing - very inspiring. You look great.
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! Congrats on your success w/this so far!! I am trying my best to get this bandwagon and stick to it. This is really motivating! Keep up the good work!! :-)
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Great job you look awesome!! Keep it up!! :bigsmile:
  • mariedalestin
    mariedalestin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrad...Keep it up
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    :heart: Wow Steph - thanks for sharing! You look amazing - I am SOOO proud of you. You are truly an inspiration for the method you have used to lose weight - nothing fancy, just the good old eating healthy and working out. :flowerforyou: You look fabulous! :love:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! All the comments make me feel fantastic (not that I already didn't feel that way :laugh:). I am glad I can inspire some of you! :bigsmile:

faith1908 - My goal is 130. That should get me to about 20% body fat level. I will then work on building more lean muscle (I am doing that a couple times a week now but will push harder in that department when I am closer to my goal).
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Lookin' Good!!!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Stephanie!!! So happy for you and proud!!!! You have been such an inspiration to me!!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are looking great not that you weren't before. The hard work has really paid off and can really see the difference. Can't wait until you post the pictures once completed your goal.

Keep it up.
  • llimrite
    Options
    You look great. What a great way to compare. I need to do that, I still get so down when I see photos of myself even though I've lost 15 lbs. I should be happier about it. When I started this I wanted to lose 30 lbs, so I'm actually at the half way point now. I need to find some before pictures and compare them side by side with now. Thanks for the idea.
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous! What a great motivational thing to do!!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    SUPER!!!!! :):happy: You look Awesome!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You can see you've lost weight in your face. Well done! Lol.. I think you should wash those clothes though as it looks like you've been wearing them for some time :P
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    that's awesome Steph! You are doing a great job!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous, Stephanie! You look so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing so good!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW! Girl you are amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!