Dear Spammer

Options
Knowing that there are a number of people here that are emotionally fragile about weight and food and spamming random inboxes telling them that they too can loose 65-75 lbs in two months just by watching your video and doing what you did is harmful and cruel. Congratulations, you spammed one of the opinionated loudmouths, now shoo, go find someone else to pester.

Thank you,
The loud mouthed pain in the butt that's tired of getting your e-spam, and is perfectly content with the rate at which she is loosing weight, who isn't going to cut everything that tastes good, and isn't going to spend HOURS every day at the gym.

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Dear Spammer...I hate your stinking guts, you make me vomit. You're the scuuuUhum between my toes.

Love,

Alfalfa.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    If you are getting spam or any form of harassment, please report to the MFP Community Manager, Olivia.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/olivia
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    *losing
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Nah, loosing is right this time! imagine the skin !!!!

<--- had to so SOMETHING to cover for typing pre-coffee after waking up to spam
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Dear Spammer...I hate your stinking guts, you make me vomit. You're the scuuuUhum between my toes.

Love,

Alfalfa.

<3
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Only Spam I like is the one I eat with eggs and rice....................................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition