The truth straight from KoG

Options
You know what i have noticed since I have been here? Everyone is so sweet. No one is ugly, or a "troll". Everyone has friendly encouragement, and a "helping hand" to offer. You don't get that elsewhere. Plus, every one of you women are just plain beautiful. I think this is the best website i have ever been on and I so appreciate all my friends and future friends. You ppl rock!
God bless.

Replies

• EternalLife
    EternalLife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that earlier! It's quite unusual to find a place where people are so...well, nice!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I was thinking that earlier! It's quite unusual to find a place where people are so...well, nice!

Well unusual as it is its a major blessing!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yep. there was some really rude people on the message boards at Livestrong. I'm glad I migrated here. :)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Yep. there was some really rude people on the message boards at Livestrong. I'm glad I migrated here. :)

Me to my friend!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It is great that I'm able to get motivated and support from all my new friends. It has gotten me through some runs on by new best friend the treadmill.

Thank you all.
  • EternalLife
    EternalLife Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Well unusual as it is its a major blessing!

Yep, it's great :smile:
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    In reality we're all striving for the same goals. Why be so rude about things? I love this site. We are all on here for the same reasons and support.

Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    What a gentleman! :blushing:
    I love it here too, and agree that there's no need to be rude - we're all fighting the same battle!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    What a gentleman! :blushing:
    I love it here too, and agree that there's no need to be rude - we're all fighting the same battle!

Thank you :-)
  • hglewis
    Options
    Very insightful and true, KoG.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Very insightful and true, KoG.

Thanks! hey can you send me that link again please.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Man, I said it earlier but you ppl on here just rock!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever really noticed, but there are no real trolls on here. You're right, that is rare! It seems pretty much everyone is here for the right reason. :)