your user name

Been here for 5 days now and I am one of the few that uses their real name... just curious if I should change it to something fun or keep it original. Feel a little naked now LOL . . it's ok though, it's just visual imagry right :devil:

Replies

• tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    meant that to read imagery not imagry (for those of you who like to check spelling - I am trying to do right)
  • Hey!

Ya changing it into a funny name is nice!
    But anyhow my name is Adele!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    For security reasons I suggest you not use your real name.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    i don't like to use my full name on sites like this, just to be safe. there are a lot of creepers hanging around this site, i see people with their first and last name as a username, i personally wouldn't do that but you can make your name whatever you would like.
  • I just picked mine because I am plain and a girl!

I wouldn't use my full name on a forum though.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    I've sort of stopped being anonymous. Some sites I'll use one of my alter ego names, but I reserve that for things like gaming sites, and stuff like that.

I feel it helps me try to be me while on the Internet, and not hiding behind some monicker that makes be behave like a Jerk (something I've seen plenty of here)

I can see where girls might be a little more hesitant to shed their cloak of animinity, but really what privacy are you giving up? ... None really
  • For security reasons I suggest you not use your real name.

Second
  • tenajh
    ok, I am convinced, I almost did this after my first post, noticing that very few people used their real names and fewer with their entire names. Thanks for all your opinions. Now off to find me a new name.....
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Change it to something fun, plus there are some kooky peep's on this sight , don't need anyone stalking you. Hence my name that I picked no one had choosen LOL:flowerforyou:
  • tenajh
    So it has been done, not too original, but meaningful to me anyway. I feel more secure now, time to go other areas of internet and become less public.
  • Adele is my first name and I would never ever put my last name tho.. Lolz Yah its not safe!