last year and this year works night out - 85lbs difference

Options
13»

Replies

• Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    After all this time and I think I only saw one before photo that was part way into your loss. You have come so far and I know that next years xmas do all eye's will be popping cos ur looking fabulous now, The town wont be able to handle you in 70lbs time!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!!!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!!! you look great!!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Congrats!
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new woman! You're an inspiration to us all! Good luck continuing your journey in 2013!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congratulations on your journey this far, you are lookin good!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    The party was great, it was great being the one that was pulling everyone else up on to the dance floor. I love how much more energy I have now, I feel like I have changed my life :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments.

I'm so used to Facebook, I want to 'like' this comment.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yo look beautiful and soo much happier!!! Congrats doll!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    After all this time and I think I only saw one before photo that was part way into your loss. You have come so far and I know that next years xmas do all eye's will be popping cos ur looking fabulous now, The town wont be able to handle you in 70lbs time!!

I did a bit of a double take myself - I forget myself at times as I notice the difference in fitness levels and motivation, but I forget about the actual external appearance - yes next year smokin! lol
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    The party was great, it was great being the one that was pulling everyone else up on to the dance floor. I love how much more energy I have now, I feel like I have changed my life :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments.

I'm so used to Facebook, I want to 'like' this comment.

haha thanks very much :)
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    sorry, I haven't worked out how to do multiple quotes- hence the multiple posts

just wanted to say thanks very much for the kind comments everyone, the support on MFP is amazing :)
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, very well done!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are looking amazing!! Congratulations!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    thank you very much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!