Yo's successful carb cycling routine with diet and regime!

Options

Replies

• schubele
    Options
    bumb ;)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I have one question if you don't mind - I see no fruit. Does Yo not eat any? Just wondering....

Fruit is a piece or two a day, veg is as much as she wants (within reason).

We met in August fella, we began dating in September and I moved in with her in mid October. Just to show how it is.

Yo in September:
    yoinseptember.jpg

Yo now:
    yoside.jpg
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Bump...cuz I want to look like that. Amazing work!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Yo training a few days ago - http://youtu.be/F_M3-LLZNsQ
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    zomg you LOVE THIS GIRL!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Matt, can you please answer the question several have had on her ab workout? Does she not do any?
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Matt, can you please answer the question several have had on her ab workout? Does she not do any?

At the moment? Fairly inconsistent - every now and again (every week or two we do them) but lifting hits the core heavily so you don't need to do much if at all!

HOWEVER closer to the comp we will increase ab work to make 110% sure everything is in place, so in the very near future an ab video and details will be added.

Hope that helps!

Ps - come across to Team Wild on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TEAM-WILD-Matt-Wild-UKBFF-Gaspari-Rep-Yo-Lazarov-The-Newbie/416793921724418
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing..
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I have one question if you don't mind - I see no fruit. Does Yo not eat any? Just wondering....

We met in August fella, we began dating in September and I moved in with her in mid October. Just to show how it is.

Yo in September:
    yoinseptember.jpg

Yo now:
    yoside.jpg

So Before and After pics are not quite 6 months difference? For a woman??? She put on CONSIDERABLE muscle in 6 months, AND she has abs now?

There is no way that's natural. Not unless she has the best genetics of a woman I've ever seen.

Like I said, if you were to show me these two pics and say "This was done in 2-3 years.", I would be impressed with her hard work and dedication. But 6 months?!? Lol, and you're going to throw some carb cycling mumbo jumbo at us?

In the first set of pics on page 1 of this thread, her traps are bigger than most natural bodybuilders in their first year of training. I've never seen a woman with traps that big in just 6 months. =)
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Yo in September:
    yoinseptember.jpg

Yo now:
    yoside.jpg

So Before and After pics are not quite 6 months difference? For a woman??? She put on CONSIDERABLE muscle in 6 months, AND she has abs now?

There is no way that's natural. Not unless she has the best genetics of a woman I've ever seen.

Hello Joe,

How's it going? Many thanks for your feedback! Indeed I surprise myself more and more each day.

Amazing what systematic training and dieting can achieve, paired with adequate supplementation.

I am now 21 days into my cutting and 14 weeks till competition. On our Team Wild Facebook page we post weekly updates (such as unedited bikini shots) of my progress and videos of my training.

We find it useful to see how I started the month and the gradual transformation.

Thank you once again!

PS: Are you a competing athlete or a prep coach?
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Katie187
    Options
    bump
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

Yo in September:
    yoinseptember.jpg

Yo now:
    yoside.jpg

Hello Joe,

How's it going? Many thanks for your feedback! Indeed I surprise myself more and more each day.

Amazing what systematic training and dieting can achieve, paired with adequate supplementation.

I am now 21 days into my cutting and 14 weeks till competition. On our Team Wild Facebook page we post weekly updates (such as unedited bikini shots) of my progress and videos of my training.

We find it useful to see how I started the month and the gradual transformation.

Thank you once again!

PS: Are you a competing athlete or a prep coach?

Nope, neither. But I know how tough it is for a woman to build muscle naturally just in general . For you to actually put on size like you have just looking not only at your Before / After pics, but also your traps development on page 1 of the thread, I'm expecting to see 2+ years of work with perfect training and diet.

When I see Matt say "6 months", you aren't going to tell me you made that transformation AS A WOMAN, NATURALLY in 6 months.

With all due respect, that's not natural. Now I could really care less if you weren't natural, but for your man to come in here and spout things like carb cycling and how this "worked for you", etc. I know enough about the nutrition and bodybuilding industry to know that carb cycling doesn't work miracles of putting on muscle while cutting bodyfat to get in contest shape in 6 months.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing...saving for reference.

p.s.-you guys looks awesome.
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    First time I've ever considered Yo-yo dieting! (haha bad joke I know)..

She is superwoman, you are one lucky guy!

Lucky?

Utterly blessed more like. Meeting a woman like Yo is a once in a life time experience and the fact she wants to spend her life with me, humbles me to the core, tears to my eyes.

It's so lovely how proud you are, made me get all emotional (I'm getting married in a year, anything soppy makes me emotional). And woah, she is one dedicated woman, fantastic motivation! I'm not giving up on weights any time soon after seeing her :smile:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Tagging to read later.