Triple NSV for me :)

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
The first one was I tried on some old slacks that I really outgrew and just couldn't wear them anymore.. Well today they fit.. yeah NSV 1.

Next, when changing for the gym I originally put on my 2xl tshirt and thought it looked really big so I grabbed one of the new XLs I bought but they were still snug around the waist.. Well today they weren't. They fit like a shirt is supposed too.. yeah NSV 2.

And the last, after I lift weights, I come home and do Zumba.. I can now jump alot more than before and since I was doing the Zumba Wii I got all 4 and 5 stars for the first time.. wooohooo NSV 3...

What were yours today??

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. none for me today, but yesterday I bought 2 pair of pants, size 14 MISSES. No more W after the size in my clothes.
    Yay me.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    isn't that the best.. I need to probably lose another 15 more to get rid of those Ws but I know I will..
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Love your NSVs. For me my NSV today was that for the first time in 35 years I continuously jogged/ran 3 miles.
  • cheyan3009
    cheyan3009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today was my sister gave me a bunch of pants that are too big for her but were the next size down for me.. and I was able to fit into them... I havent been down to this size in almost 20 years!!

23441583.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!