Weight loss supplements Australia

Options
Hi all. I'm looking into buying a weight loss supplement. Have used a few before and haven't been that happy. I'm thinking about getting Dfine8. Anyone tried it and had good/bad/no results?? Also if you have tried it are the flavours any good? Thanks!

Replies

• ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Whatever country you are in, don't waste your money on weight loss pills. Do the following:

1. Eat at a reasonable calorie deficit
    2. Exercise
    3. Be Patient and repeat steps 1 and 2.
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    weight loss u can do it at home also try Honey... it is really effective for circulating the fats in the body. Consume a spoon of honey one-half an hr subsequently every meal, exercise daily, drinks lots of water.. but if u really want to put ur money ...or if u want to use any weight loss product...i heard abt phenocal ....atleast give a try ... That's right, no harmful chemicals or nasty additives just pure, natural derived ingredients. read more here http://bit.ly/PpMazb

When starting any weight loss product, plan, or exercise program, always consult with your physician first... :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    they don't work. I have tried them my whole life even the dyna starter Alli. Sensa sux and so do all the others. Save your money! The thing that really works is diet and exercise. Quit looking for a cheat!!
  • stanluoser
    Options
    OxyElite Pro works, I wanted to try ErgoShred but have decided to go on the EC Stack. On day 3 tomorrow so I'll try ot keep updated on it!
  • dinamadden
    Options
    i've been using isowhey complete all year, its specifically designed for weightloss, and its 40% whey. it works pretty well considering ive lost about 8kg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    weight loss u can do it at home also try Honey... it is really effective for circulating the fats in the body. Consume a spoon of honey one-half an hr subsequently every meal, exercise daily, drinks lots of water.. but if u really want to put ur money ...or if u want to use any weight loss product...i heard abt phenocal ....atleast give a try ... That's right, no harmful chemicals or nasty additives just pure, natural derived ingredients. read more here http://bit.ly/PpMazb

When starting any weight loss product, plan, or exercise program, always consult with your physician first... :)

Not sure if srs with the honey comment
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I've been giving it a go. Lost 3 kilos in a few days so it will be interesting to see if that lasts. I eat very healthy and stick to my MFP calories and exercise 5-6 days per week, so just looking for something to help me out of my plateau!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    You have 5kg left to lose and lost 3kg in a few days. What plateau?
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had been stuck at the same weight for quite a few months. the 3kg in a couple of days was after I started the Dfine8
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I've heard eating in a calorie deficit works pretty well for weight loss. And it can be supplemented with exercise. Just sayin
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Broccoli is a good one
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    It you open up your diary you'll get some good advice.

Ultimately any diet pills are not long term solutions.