Weight Loss Question

Options
Hey everyone! Been using the program for about 6 weeks, and am seeing positive results! Here's my question - is it normal to lose a couple of pounds, then to maybe gain a pound, then to lose another pound or so, etc etc? From watching my weigh-ins, I just wondered...

Replies

• randilious
    Options
    Totally normal!!!!! how often are you weighing in?
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I would suggest waiting to weigh in atleast every 2 weeks and keep a eye on sodium
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. It is due to water weight fluctuations. Look at the longer term trend.
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    its probably water weight, or maybe you ate something salty which makes your bloated Cut out any added sugars in your diet. Also cut down on your carbohydrate consumption.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I would weigh yourself once a week, same time of day. I always weigh in on Fridays in the morning right after I wake up because you are lighter when you wake up and it makes me smile. Have a good week!
  • jwvoakes
    jwvoakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been weighing myself 2x per week, Sunday and Wednesday. The idea was to be able to adjust calories as needed so I could keep the momentum going, but I can see benefit in fewer weigh-ins as well.