What's the deal on Raspberry Ketones?

Options
2»

Replies

• childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I tried them. Thanks Dr Oz, your enthusiasm could sell freezers to Eskimos.
    And it wasn't easy to get hold of I had to import them from the US to Aus.
    Shouldn't have bothered :(
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Do the Raspberry Ketones use keytars?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Do the Raspberry Ketones use keytars?

The cross between a guitar and a keyboard?
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I take them everyday, I have for about 2-3 months now. I didn't think they have helped any scale wise, I haven't lost extra weight than normal. For me they have became an appetite suppressor. I still eat my 2-3 meals a day, but I don't fell hungry in between meals. I can go about 4-6 hours without feeling hungry at all. If I accidentally forget to take them, I am constantly hungry and I find my self snacking and binging on food cause I just feel like I'm starving. So now they are just a part of my daily routine, I just take them in the morning with the rest of my pills. I buy mine online at buy.com, it's like $6 per bottle. Way cheaper than buying in town.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I get a boost of energy from them, but not jitters or shakes. I used to take other "diet pills" and I got jitters terrible so I stopped taking them. If you read the ingredient list it's mostly different types fruit extracts along with caffeine. I have described it to someone as a fruit pill that gives you a small boost of energy and suppresses your appetite.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    What the H are raspberry ketones!?
    Another ineffective weight loss scam pitched by snake oil salesmen. The only place you'll lose weight is in your wallet.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones kinda sounds like a teen pop band.

tonight at the Barclay's Center, The Raspberry Ketones!!!

HAHAHAHAH
  • Kaiukas
    Kaiukas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    According to Kurtis "Silverhydra" Frank, the editor of examine.com, a website on supplements and nutrition that analyzes scientific research to separate the facts from the myths when it comes to supplements and nutrition:

In reinvestigating my own experiences with these, I cannot really rule out the benefits I have seen with placebo. They were not too potent, and although I did see benefit with them the possibility that it was just due to my perception or my routine is there. I cannot say with any reliability that they did anything, and there is no evidence for me to use to back them up.

Made my burps taste like raspberries though; I like them for that reason

:laugh:
  • Kaymart79
    Options
    I tried them, through a friend of mine. I honestly didn't notice anything different enough to continue taking them.. Although I do know your supposed to be very consistent with them or something?
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I fell for this.....I would have gotten more out of just taking the $39.95 and flushing it down the toilet. Watch your calories and exercise!
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I tried them, through a friend of mine. I honestly didn't notice anything different enough to continue taking them.. Although I do know your supposed to be very consistent with them or something?

You didn't notice anything because they don't work. ;) They're a waste of money.