NSV :)

Options
My NSV is that Im getting better at running. I never did like to run but I have decided to learn to like it. At first i could hardly run through a song. (i alternate running/walking with a song). That was 4wk ago. Now I can run through a few songs. Im hoping to get to where i can run the whole time. I dont plan to run a marathon or anything, but i think i may actually like running!

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    rock on!!! I want to try to do couch to 5k when its a little warmer or if I could get a treadmill at home. How long did it take you to get to a decent run. I am "fit" but when I run, it hurts my knees and I can only go a short way.
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    That's great! Anything that keeps you active and gets you moving I say go for it!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work! :)
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing great :)
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    rock on!!! I want to try to do couch to 5k when its a little warmer or if I could get a treadmill at home. How long did it take you to get to a decent run. I am "fit" but when I run, it hurts my knees and I can only go a short way.

TBH- I dont know. Last week I was POd at hubby and got on the treadmill and started running and before i knew it, it was like 4 songs later. LOL.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    HIGH-five!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    TBH- I dont know. Last week I was POd at hubby and got on the treadmill and started running and before i knew it, it was like 4 songs later. LOL.

Haha love this - angry workouts are often the most productive for me too! And I'm never angry at the end (I don't have the energy to be!)

Great NSV though! Four songs is like 16mins or so! You'll be running 5K+ in no time :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!