Support

Options
My husband and I have been focusing on eating healthy and exercising on a regular basis. I've been really good at eating under or around my daily calories of 1200 and I've lost 14 pounds and unsure how many inches. I'm just feeling like I have come to a road block and it has only been a few months, trying not to get discouraged and want to give up. I was wanting to know if anybody has some advice on what they have been doing to keep on track and not give up.
Thanks
Esther

Replies

• barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Look at the success stories for motivation. If they can do it, so can you and I.

And remember to make your diet/exercise/lifestyle changes something you can sustain long term. Figure out what kinds of foods are important to you-don't deprive yourself so that you have horrid cravings for things you "can't" have-try to make it so you can have anything you want-provided it fits into your allowance.

And when you fall down-get right back up. Don't dwell on it too much and don't let it become a slippery slope. this journey is most definitely NOT an all or nothing endeavor

Find friends here and/or in real life that can be supportive and supported. It isn't easy to stay on track all the tine. And nobody ever loses as much as they think they should as quickly as they should. Do YOUR best, not someone else's.
  • volbal4me
    Options
    Thank you Barb!