Boobs.

Options

Replies

• RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Went from DD's to a B with a 90 lb loss.
  • notyourkimmy
    notyourkimmy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I see a post "boobs" on a fitness board, I know what they are talking about. I knew there wouldn't be pics.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost mine yet. Probably I would readjust my goals if I found I was losing more boob than I wanted- I'm already at a healthy BF%- I wouldn't want to cut so far that I lost all my boobs or booty. I think it's important to reassess goals as you go along.

That said, I think strength training makes the boobs you've got look better. Bench Presses and pushups (as a part of a balanced strength program) FTW.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    no where near my goal weight and i describe mine as deflated :(
  • Keish_G
    Options
    I don't have any children so I can't relate there but I am 18 pounds down and I am still were I started at 40DD. Everyone keeps telling me that I will lose them but so far I still have them.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yep, pregnancy totally wrecked my boobs. I was a perky 34B before I got pregnant. Went up to a 38D during pregnancy and breastfeeding. After breastfeeding I was still a 38D but they definitely deflated. Since I started losing weight my band size has gone down so I'm now a 36DD but they're still just as saggy as ever. Honestly I hate them. I want a breast lift so badly but it'll probably never happen, the money just isn't there. So I just try to pretend that they don't exist, ha.
  • MommaDalton
    Options
    regarding the subject line, i figured guys would be curious enough to click on it even if i wrote ''boob deflation'' or ''implants''. women click cuz they probably know already exactly what im writing about lol. sorry guys :tongue:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,

First off, I'm a boob fan too, I can't help it, guy thing I guess

That said, and maybe this is different for other guys, but I bet a lot would agree with me...

Two things

1. Boob size doesn't define you
    2. I'd rather see you fit with A or B, or whatever, cups, over 50 pounds over weight with DD's

Just some brutal honesty, and I know it sucks.... We notice the 50lbs before the A's on a fit chick

(I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed here. Please know I'm speaking from a gut reaction genetic sort of level, and I know it isn't right or fair to judge a girl based on some extra lbs)
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :love: MMM I love these topics hehe
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a DD to a B, but mine are more firmer now then they were before. so Keep exercising :) I believe it helps
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Since boobs are basically tissue sacks of fat...I think we are all doomed. However, lifting weights will help with the perkiness, and of course the slower you loose weight, the better the tissue will adjust.

As for bras- buy the best bras you can afford and get fitted every 2 months. If you are wearing the right bra- you will look better (and thinner) and it wont place more strain on the ladies. I am a 36G (even with weight loss) and I swear by Intamacy for all my bras. They even have sports bras. I hate having to double bra. I do seem to have very fleshy girls, so for now I just keep them wrapped up in the best packaging until I can afford a lift.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,

First off, I'm a boob fan too, I can't help it, guy thing I guess

That said, and maybe this is different for other guys, but I bet a lot would agree with me...

Two things

1. Boob size doesn't define you
    2. I'd rather see you fit with A or B, or whatever, cups, over 50 pounds over weight with DD's

Just some brutal honesty, and I know it sucks.... We notice the 50lbs before the A's on a fit chick

(I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed here. Please know I'm speaking from a gut reaction genetic sort of level, and I know it isn't right or fair to judge a girl based on some extra lbs)

Thank you. I WILL be fit within a year and know I'll have the "pancake" problem the OP is referring to. I'd like to think my fit bod and great smile will trump the flat boobs. :blushing:
  • MommaDalton
    Options
    my husband says he doesn't care what shape im in as long as im not like, 100lbs overweight. im 35lbs away from my goal right now and even though i think my body looks pretty terrible, he doesn't seem to mind/care. its the boobage that i know bothers him. when we met, i was 18 (23 now), and had these nice perky 36C's. after 2 pregnancies, i have empty bag boobs and i can TELL he notices it. he doesn't play with my boobs like he used to. tmi, i know. but i'm just saying, im sure guys notice the deflation and would PREFER to manhandle something with more oomph...right? although, if i were to get the surgery, i would be doing it 90% for myself and 10% for the hubs.
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i am sure they all look great still.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't have much weight to lose. Our bodies are always changing as we have children, get older, weight changes. That's just a normal part of life. My body has gotten smaller the same amount proportionally. I suppose my breasts are a little smaller, but so are my thighs and the rest of my body. I'd rather have a trim and fit body then have excess body fat just to have my breasts be barely noticeably bigger and not any bigger in comparison to the rest of my body. My breasts are still firm and perky. My husband is happy, but he loves my body type (that's why he was attracted to me in the first place).
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I haven't reached goal weight but mine are too big and I've been thinking about a reduction and a lift. They are not as big as some people but my overall frame is small. Maybe I need to wait until I reach my goal weight before I do that lol. Just a question though, I was always small until the last 4 yrs but my boobs were still too big. Have any of you ladies that lost weight found that when you lost weight that your boobs were smaller than when you started??? Am I the only one hoping that happens?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    lots of it is genetics. I am breastfeeding right now but even when I'm completely empty they look the same. Strengthening your chest will definitely help lift them!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    my husband says he doesn't care what shape im in as long as im not like, 100lbs overweight. im 35lbs away from my goal right now and even though i think my body looks pretty terrible, he doesn't seem to mind/care. its the boobage that i know bothers him. when we met, i was 18 (23 now), and had these nice perky 36C's. after 2 pregnancies, i have empty bag boobs and i can TELL he notices it. he doesn't play with my boobs like he used to. tmi, i know. but i'm just saying, im sure guys notice the deflation and would PREFER to manhandle something with more oomph...right? although, if i were to get the surgery, i would be doing it 90% for myself and 10% for the hubs.

It may have less to do with the look of your breasts and more to do with the fact you breastfed. Seeing them used for feeding a baby might make him view them differently. It's not uncommon.
  • samlankford
    Options
    went from a very full c down to a very firm and perky a... :blushing:
  • MommaDalton
    Options

It may have less to do with the look of your breasts and more to do with the fact you breastfed. Seeing them used for feeding a baby might make him view them differently. It's not uncommon.

thanks, but its not that. he looooved watching me breastfeed :wink: :laugh: