Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....

im scared to know.. just sayin.

haha, don't be skurred...

lol, im scared of the unknown.. especially at night.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....

I DO know....now what? Mmm hmmmm....
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....

I DO know....now what? Mmm hmmmm....

lol
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    At work, starting my last weekend shift of my on-call week and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that this week is going to be over soon. Working while sick, but not sick enough to stay home (yet).

19236416.png
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, riding out the last little bit of my shift. It's 1:30, and I get off at 6:00. I'm ready to go home, take a nap & get back into the gym before heading back into work for my last shift of the week.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    At home, everybody asleep, working out in the kitchen while watching the UFC replay.

It's hard to believe anybody lives too far away for pizza... I guess we take that for granted here in NYC.
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    At home, everybody asleep, working out in the kitchen while watching the UFC replay.

It's hard to believe anybody lives too far away for pizza... I guess we take that for granted here in NYC.

lol, and i dont have fast food, thats how far i live from town. the closest one is like 15/20 min away depending on how you drive it.lol
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    At work, starting my last weekend shift of my on-call week and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that this week is going to be over soon. Working while sick, but not sick enough to stay home (yet).

19236416.png

i hope you feel better! and i hope that it doesnt get worse!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    I'm at work, riding out the last little bit of my shift. It's 1:30, and I get off at 6:00. I'm ready to go home, take a nap & get back into the gym before heading back into work for my last shift of the week.

Oh, yeah..and the last few hours ALWAYS drag by.
  • shape_up4good
    Options

lol, and i dont have fast food, thats how far i live from town. the closest one is like 15/20 min away depending on how you drive it.lol

You do live in the middle of no where.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

wow... here I have to fight the urge to eat in all the amazing places... just near by. In my old neighborhood, I had a whole bunch of places open 24 hrs... and I'm not talking McD's either...
    I guess the good thing about these places being far away for you is that it keeps temptation away!
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options

[/quote

Is there any difference between NYC Pizza and pizza I had in Boston?
    I've never been to NYC but i'm wondering how close Boston was.

Pizza down here in Texas was a bit different.

( if that made any sense at all )
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

wow... here I have to fight the urge to eat in all the amazing places... just near by. In my old neighborhood, I had a whole bunch of places open 24 hrs... and I'm not talking McD's either...
    I guess the good thing about these places being far away for you is that it keeps temptation away!

you would think so.. but, no.. i still eat there! we have a burger barn, it makes all homemade food(its literally a barn.lol) and we have a cafe type deal, that does basically the same thing,except its not in a barn and they have chicken! but, both places have AMAZING BURGERS!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

You do live in the middle of no where.

lol, just a tad.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

you would think so.. but, no.. i still eat there! we have a burger barn, it makes all homemade food(its literally a barn.lol) and we have a cafe type deal, that does basically the same thing,except its not in a barn and they have chicken! but, both places have AMAZING BURGERS!

I haven't had fast food in years, but that burger barn sounds AWESOME!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I cleaned, played Scrabble with the SO, and sewed a purse for my niece. Now I'm grading papers and listening to music.
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If you want a burger you have to butcher the cow first it sounds like.
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

that burger barn, is AMAZING! i ate there the other day! dang! i kinda wish they were open..
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

[/quote]

If you want a burger you have to butcher the cow first it sounds like.
    [/quote]

no, they dont!
    but, if they did, they wouldnt do it themselves,they'd take it to get processed..
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just ate a 450 calorie bag of chips....why SO MANY CALORIES FOR SO LITTLE!!?