going out to eat tonite!

Options
my relatives are in from japan and we are going to CPK for dinner. how would i keep myself from eating too many calories and what should I order?! ah!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Could you get a long workout in before going out for dinner so you have extra calories to work with and then you can enjoy your time and not have to worry about going over? Also What's CPK ?????
  • losemomo
    losemomo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    oh CPK= california pizza kitchen. i cant workout before then because i have work right before it. i work at a retail store
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Go to their website and find something that fits within your calorie range.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/california-pizza-kitchen

Gives all the information on the pizza's has how much fat, calories, carbs .... That way you can find one that will stay in your calories..
  • losemomo
    losemomo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i ate 200cals worth of breakfast and gona skip lunch and work instead. then head to dinner. .... but i still dont know what i should order. maybe i'll just have 2 slices of thin crust pizza?? and ALOT of water?
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    If you skip lunch you'll be starving when you eat dinner, and that usually always leads to bad food choices. Eat lunch and maybe even eat a small snack before you go. This way you won't be so hungry (like I would be) before dinner and it will take less to fill you up. Just remember, even if you do go over you can always work it off after, and you can make better choices tomorrow. Good luck!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    if you go in there hungry you will be so tempted to blow it! eat an apple on the way there so you aren't so starving, then try for more veggies, less meats on whatever you order.