Please help!

Options
I have gone through a tough couple of months with a loss of a baby which then led to me completely ignoring fitness pal and reaching for the comfort foods :(
5 months on and 10lb gained and I'm in the frame of mind now to get back on the diet train!

I ask from people who are motivated, log in regularly, and who show there daily food dairy to friends to add me so that I can keep motivated through you and learn through your food diary!

2012 has been my worst year ever! I need to make 2013 the best year ever, over coming my weight and getting finally to my goal :D

Many Thanks x

Replies

• blackroseorchid
    blackroseorchid Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    *hugs* sorry to hear about your loss hun...:(
  • newme1989
    newme1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the add :) x
  • plaingirly
    Options
    So sorry to hear that 2012 has been so rough for you - 2013 will be better and brighter!

I log on every day and like to keep people motivated - feel free to add me. x
  • newme1989
    newme1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) have added you x
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Really sorry to hear that 2012 was so bad and for your loss :( I truly hope that 2013 is a better year for you.

I log every day and am recently back on track the last couple of weeks. Feel free to add if you like.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss; I too have lost a baby, so know your not alone!
    I'm sending you a friend request, I just started this weightloss so I'm going through the learning curve but I'm sure we can help each other regardless! =)