Male xmas presents - please...

Options
2»

Replies

• karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I would wrap myself in a bow but he is not that bothered lol, so its just the socks this year :laugh:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I had trouble with this one too since my bf pretty much has what he wants. He's 30, never drinks, and never really wants much. When he does, he just gets it. =_= I just got him a movie he wanted to see, the new wrestling box set, two action figures, a shirt he's been wanting to replace because it has a hole in it, and I plan on sticking a box of the clusters he likes from rocky mountain choc factory.
  • I need to get gifts for my dad, step-dad, and brother-in-law and I am completely stumped. Shopping for dudes is hard -- especially when I don't really know what they're into and they pretty much already have anything that they want/need. UGH.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    My husband asked for new snow boots, his old ones are worn out.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    see I always go for some tees/CKs/and a little something spec. :) but thats getting boring now
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    cologne, timberlands, ps3 games, new trimmers, some new clothes since i dont fit most of them anymore, and of course she can wrap herself n paper and let me open my gift
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Got my hubby some cologne for Christmas, Versace Man Eau Fraiche...smells amazing!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Versace-Man-Fraiche-Gianni-Spray/dp/B000XE5260
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Hour of video game time, get on knees, anything goes.
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What do you guys want for xmas / what are you(females) getting your guys for christmas ?

Its nearly christmas and I'm bored of the CKs and tees idea

If he's college oriented, get him something related to his favorite school (trailer hitch cover, license tag, pullover, polo). Of course, I'm not sure if that applies in England. Tools are always good if you know what he wants, but the worst gift is a tool that he doesn't need. A gift card to a tool store is a good idea though.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My guy asked for cargo shorts, sweat pants, lounge pants (pajama pants) and slippers. What else he is getting... rechargable hair and beard trimmer, scalp massager, barbeque tools and thermometer fork and assorted goodies for his stocking that may include a gift certificate for a pedicure. After he got his cast off I took him in for a pedi and now he is hooked on them!