haha... Carmen Electra?

Options
Has anyone done the Carmen Electra Strip Tease Work out DVDs? One of my friends SWEARS by it...a nd it does seem a lot of fun, I must admit, haha. I think I'd be too embarrassed to buy it though! Has anyone tried it? I think it'd be worth a try...

Replies

• adelespears
    Options
    Has anyone done the Carmen Electra Strip Tease Work out DVDs? One of my friends SWEARS by it...a nd it does seem a lot of fun, I must admit, haha. I think I'd be too embarrassed to buy it though! Has anyone tried it? I think it'd be worth a try...
  • robynmarie
    robynmarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the set and it is a fun way to workout ~ a nice change of pace from the treadmill monotony. I felt a little awkward the first few times using it, but I guess that goes along with anything new. I purchased the 4 disc set online (but I don't remember the site) for about $25.00. I think you'd enjoy it! :smile:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it but I know there's a strip class on the Las Vegas Strip and it's really popular with the 20-30 something crowd. It's a great workout from what I've been told. Before I move from Vegas in the next few months, I'm going to attend the class.

Then I'll tell my boyfriend about all the moves he's not gonna see.
  • incubusaddict
    Options
    Not gonna lie... haha my best friend and I bought it when it first came out! We were like juniors in highschool... i think it depends on if you take it seriously or not...it's definitely fun, and funny with the right people, but in order to really get a hard-core work out you gotta be pretty-darn into it! haha but its fun, if you can get it for a reasonable price i'd say it's worth it!
  • hollyhenry14
    Options
    Thats funny! I actually saw it in Best Buy tonight. I opted for the Dennis Austin Bootcamp instead. Be proud of buying it! It just would show how interesting of person you really are. You never know when those moves will come in handy!:blushing:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I just don't think it'll work for me. :tongue:

I guess it's not the same when you strip and you're wearing boxer briefs underneith.

LOL!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :noway: Would be a disaster for this granny:laugh:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    She's one of my goals! Where do I buy?! I bet it's ace, I'll google it! :tongue:
  • Funkystarr
    Options
    ive always seen it at stores and have always wondered about it! Maybe ill have to buy it :happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It's on FitTV, I've tried it. It wasn't a challenge to me but still fun, my bf was laughing at me the whole time hehe :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My hubbz started joking about buying it for me when we were at Walmart a while ago... you darn well know he really wanted to get it for me. I searched it on youtube and they have a short vid of it. I agree with a previous poster... you have to really be into it in order to get a workout from it.

Bankable.... :noway: :laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    This is my take on Carmen. Disc 1 is great if you really want to learn how to do a strip tease, really fun, but there's a lot of standing around listening to her talk, it in my opinion is not a great way to burn calories, but like I said is great if you want to learn the dance! Disc 2 is a little more challenging, it is all about target training those areas so you'll feel and look good doing disc 1. I haven't tried the others yet, but I was kinda disapointed, I thought it would be a little more high impact!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i think there funny but i do it in my living room and i get a little self concious so i have to make sure the blinds are closed so ppl cant see me!!!:laugh:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I guess it's not the same when you strip and you're wearing boxer briefs underneith.

LOL!

don't be to sure!!!!! women love a man who can make the moves@@ even in boxer briefs....
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Here try this and see how you feel, one of her moves is you have to grab your ankles and write your name in the air with you butt, if you can do that without feeling completly ridiculous then it might be the workout for you

If you want a really fun workout that you can definetly feel in your abs try the Shimmy workout on FitTV, OH MY my abs were sore the next day and I didn't feel like I was doing anything during the workout
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think for some people that it would be a really good work out I mean from what i saw i would be on the floor gasping for breath when I was done. For people who are thinner and in better shape probably not though.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm getting embarrassed just reading these posts!:laugh: Writing your name with your tucas in the air?:noway: I think I'll pass and stick to kickboxing.:blushing:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

LOL!

don't be to sure!!!!! women love a man who can make the moves@@ even in boxer briefs....

LOL, I don't have the boobs for it. (although my legs are at least as long as her's!):laugh: