Wine: Today's Inspiration

Options
Today my boyfriend and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. Neither of us are romantic so it's not that big of a deal, but this year we are going out to dinner at a great place downtown. Nothing fancy, but a night out of the apartment (followed by watching Lost on the couch on the Xbox hehe).

I ate sensibly for breakfast and lunch to some extent (though I was at training off-site and couldn't bring more than snacks with me). And I researched the menu online to figure out what I would eat and such. I logged the meal (blackened salmon on a spinach salad with mangoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, walnuts and a lime honey vin!), the appetizer (hummus and pita), and planned on sharing a dessert.

So I hit the gym with burning at least 400 calories in mind to make this happen. I burned 550!

And then I thought hmm...I would enjoy a glass or two of wine this evening as well. I am a silly, delightful person on wine (slightly more so than usual). So I busted out my 30 Day Shred DVD and burned another 300 calories!

So here's to wine: my inspiration. It helped me burn 850 calories today! Whoo!

Replies

• mrsgiffin
    Options
    awesome!! I LOVE me some wine too!!!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    Cheers to the Vino Inspiration... I LOVE me some wine.....

Congrats on your Anniversay, I hope you both have an absolutely fatastic evening!!!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    awesome!! I LOVE me some wine too!!!

Alright..... get outta my head.... there is only enough room in here for me.....:laugh: