Surgery tomorrow...

Options
2»

Replies

• Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Having my gall bladder out was the impetus to losing 20kg and keeping it off for the last 2 years. Mind you I had an easy surgery and walked 4 km the next day, so I was lucky. The thought of the hospital staff having to lift my bulk on and off the table in theatre and the vision of the surgeon having to rummage in all the fat to find my gallbladder is the strongest motivater I have :blushing:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    So it's been 4 days since surgery, after a quick trip back to the er on Wednesday for dehydration I'm doing ok. I realized pretty quickly that my detox diet was going to have to wait until after I'm off pain meds and therefore don't need to rely on carbs in order to coat my stomach and ward of nauseau. The pain is lessening with each day so I am scaling back on the meds but trying hard to remember not to overdo it. Thank you for all the tips!

Glad to see you posted an update. I was just thinking about you and hope your recovery continues. Please post more later when your feeling up to it. I hope you have a happy and pain free holiday.