My Introduction

Options
Hi everyone!!

I am super excited to have been able to get access to this wonderful fitness pal. I have decided that I need to get into the real habit of eating right in addition to exercise.

For me the easy way has been my pal... eating bad, working out, diet pills, you name it. It was not realistic but it worked temporarily, enough for me to feel content with myself.

I know that in order to feel better about myself, and for it to be a long term feeling... I need to eat better and continue it with exercise.

Most excited that I have embarked this journey with my little cousin.. who is also a mommy.
We have decided to do something together and to encourage eachother.

Being that as little girls we have always been close.. and not to mention our birthdays are just a day from eachother. We decided that the best birthday gift ever is a gift of great health, diet planning, slimmer clothes, and a happier mental estate.

You would be surprise what weight, bad eating habits, and overall unhealthiness does to a person.

For us, we want to change and do it together!

I encourage any family members, friends, cousins, and just anyone to get on that ship with a buddy so that you can enjoy the wonders out there in healthy living and in the journey to a better you!

Why do it alone!! ??

God bless!

YMN

Replies

• Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hello there!

You are so lucky to have someone close to you to do this with you! Just think of how much fun you two will be having shopping together for smaller clothes :smile:

I've also been through all the diet gimmicks and have finally concluded that there isn't a magic way to get slimmer... just have to do the work & make a lifestyle change.

Nice to meet you & I look forward to hearing how things are going!
  • gbellaphoenix
    gbellaphoenix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yea, Yvonne is my older cousin.. 5 years apart almost exactly.. We live almost 3 hours away from each other sadly, so we're long distance.. But that's what's going to be so much fun about doing this.. Using technology to get this done.. We start officially tomorrow.. Our Birthdays are in March, and our goal is to be fabulous birthday mommas lol :) I know we can do it!
  • jayandbellasmommy
    Options
    WE ARE LONG DISTANCE BUT WE HAVE A SPECIAL BOND... AND I KNOW WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER...
    XOXOXOXXOXO