Blazer Challenge Accepted

Im 20 years old living the college life. I started at 260lbs and my parents offered me a contract that if I became 220Lbs they would give me my dad's 2003 black Chevy Blazer. I was highly motivated to start. Instead, I gained 25 more pounds. Its been a year since I signed the contract.

Now I work out with a new friend whos passion is body building and physical training. He sells Advocare as a side job, and focuses on me to be his project. I am happy to be that project. He hasn't allowed me to look at a scale yet. We have been working out for 5 months, As of two weeks ago I was started a "New Life Style" at 285.5 Pounds. I look toner and I feel more energy, I quite drinking, and all nicotine and caffine cold turkey! Still not allowed to look at the scale because I will eat according to what number I see. My parents might not even recognize me when I see them tomorrow for the first time since ThanksGiving.

I buy my food in bulk at Sam's club, (chicken, ground beef (90,10) and Tilapia) And Carbs; Pastas, rice, and potatoes. Then I cook a weeks worth of food and tupperware the portions out. Pop it in the microwave when it's time to eat.

My motivation for the Blazer challenge comes from the SUV itself, my fitness pal, My friends, my parents, but mostly myself. I was in a very dark place 2.5 weeks ago. Seeing my progression only makes me stronger. I don't do this for anyone but myself. This is my own personal project, no one can stand in my way!

Replies