body media question

Options
Each day, BMF gives me a number for 'total calories burned'. Is that number my TDEE? (I feel rather silly asking this. It seems like it should be rather simple, but for some reason, I can't quite get this straight in my head. Sorry....)

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Don't know much about BMF but from what I understand- yes. Therefore you will need to eat that, minus a deficit which will depend on your weight and how much you want to lose a week.
  • BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi Shorthand73,

The “total calories burned” provided by BodyMedia FIT represents the total number of calories you burn per day. The “calorie balance” provided by BodyMedia FIT represents the daily balance between calories burned and calories consumed determined by the goal you entered into the system. For example you’re your goal is to lose 1 pound per week, you would aim for a 500 calorie deficit each day (burning 500 calories more than you consume.) Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please contact our Customer Support team at 888-850-2639. We’d be happy to help you out!

- Laurie