Zumba Fitness

Options
2»

Replies

• leligrace
    Options
    I do some Zumbas on YT. Just playing them repeatedly... and Zumba is GREAT.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I play zumba on my kinect for xbox360 a few times a week. Its my exercise when I can't get out of the house and go for a walk.
  • MJesuele126
    MJesuele126 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Zumba will be my Christmas gift to myself. I have the Wii but I am not understanding how it works, I need some kids to come over and teach me :)

Good Luck!

lol this reminded me of my mom, my brother had gotten zumba on wii for her and shes like it doesnt work its saying im not burning calories this is stupid.. then I used it and was like mom it works fine!!! shes like I need kids here!!! lol
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bump

Oh the Irony of bumping this thread with your current profile pic! :)

I'm starting a Zumba class on Jan 14th to replace one of my workout DVDs workouts for my cardio days.
  • ShayTayJay
    Options
    I Zumba every chance I get. I have lost 23lbs.. along with weights.. here are my pics so far... I use the DVDs but actually prefer the Wii but I do change them up so I don't get bored.

Start with activate DVD, it isn't as fast as some of the others and is a good starter one..

ry%3D480

Great results . How long did it take you ?
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I got the exhilarate DVDs and I don't like them. I think they are too complicated and have trouble following them. I know it's all about just moving my body, but I feel like an idiot when I can't keep up with the people on the screen! Not good for my motivation. I've never tried a class though. They are always packed at the gym.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!