85 Pounds Lost - Before and After with Pictures

Options

Replies

• Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a transformation! you have done incredible!!!!! Congrats to you :drinker:
  • Susanh43
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm not too unlike where you were when you started. I'm at 221 and size 16, just about to go up to size 18. Fighting that now! So tired of looking away from mirrors because I can't stand what I see. Did my TJ lower body workout this morning and planning to walk 2 miles with hubby today. Planning out my meals seems to help (I just started back at MFP again).

I have tried running - the fronts of my lower legs hurt so much that I want to cry...did that ever happen to you? I invested in a pricey pair of running shoes (well, pricey to me at $120) and that didn't make a difference. I'm thinking it's because of my weight? Just wondered if you experienced that at all.

Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL thanks for sharing your story.
  • triceever
    Options
    You did a great job!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great job!!!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. I'm so impressed with your hard work! Amazing job :)
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing progress. You have made great strides. Im curious is that the lynn valley or capilano suspension bridge in the first pick? I so badly wanted to go for a run there this week and enjoy the awesome forest there, but the rain has put all activities on hold. So many great parks to choose from here.
  • robt454
    Options
    You look healthy and happy!! And very smokin hot ;-)
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing, great job!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    JUMPFORJOY.jpg

You must be jumping for joy !
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!
  • katattak73
    Options
    AMAZING and you look GREAT!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing, thanks for sharing! Record fast weight loss! What is your favorite low cal meal?

Hmm, there is a sloppy joe recipe I've made quite a few times. It's 2 ground beef on whole wheat bun sandwiches for 400 calories! That and my smoothies :)
  • baker150
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm not too unlike where you were when you started. I'm at 221 and size 16, just about to go up to size 18. Fighting that now! So tired of looking away from mirrors because I can't stand what I see. Did my TJ lower body workout this morning and planning to walk 2 miles with hubby today. Planning out my meals seems to help (I just started back at MFP again).

I have tried running - the fronts of my lower legs hurt so much that I want to cry...did that ever happen to you? I invested in a pricey pair of running shoes (well, pricey to me at $120) and that didn't make a difference. I'm thinking it's because of my weight? Just wondered if you experienced that at all.

Thanks for sharing your story!!

My shins did hurt a LOT at the beginning. I just took it slow though, and on the days where they hurt too much, I would walk. They really only hurt me for the first month though, so I think just keep at it and the pain will go away eventually. But listen to your body, and don't over do it :)
  • baker150
    Options
    Wow amazing progress. You have made great strides. Im curious is that the lynn valley or capilano suspension bridge in the first pick? I so badly wanted to go for a run there this week and enjoy the awesome forest there, but the rain has put all activities on hold. So many great parks to choose from here.

It was the Capilano bridge! I went to BC on vacation last summer, I envy the amount of parks you have to run in there!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Great work! Inspiring!
  • springhope99
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations!! :)
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Inspiring! I've decided 2013 = no more excuses! :) Good luck on continuing your journey.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!