I am new to MyFitnessPal,,, advise would be appreciated

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hi,
I am a mum of two (one is 4yrs and the other is 2yrs old) and I have been bouncing the weight on and off throughout the past 6yrs. I am now at a point where I do not get the same results when I diet. I loose weight much slower and I tend to get bored of eating low calorie or low carb diets :noway:
I signed up looking for more support on my new diet journey to loose now 25ibs :explode: Ya! I used to try and knock off only 5-10lbs but now i am trying to loose nearly twice as much :grumble:

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, this is the best site for motivation, and that, the best is all the support you get! I have friends on here that I personally dont know it is the greatstest

feel free to add me as a friend and we can support eachother!
    :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've found a wonderful site filled with wonderful people on similar journeys!! I wish you lots of success and everyone here will be super helpful!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Hey there! You've got some motivation there, and some nice strong will power! Keep it consistent and you'll be there in no time. Remember though that life style changes do take time. You can do it :)
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It's the greatest. I've got 25 pounds to lose also. So far, I've lost 4 lbs and 2 inches around the middle. I'm mainly just watching my calories, but I have started to add in some workouts. Add me to your friends list. I'll be glad to help out in any way I can.
  • fayepatterson
    fayepatterson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I to am new to MyFitnessPal. I am a mother of two and really need some help on how to get all this to work so I can begin to lose my wieght and get healthy. I do not have any friends yet on the site so please feel free to give me tips and adivce. :smile:
  • fayepatterson
    fayepatterson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    help how do I add friends to the friends list I am not really all that computer savvy:laugh: