how does it happen? top to bottom?

Options
Ok, here's a dumb question. How do you lose the weight? top to bottom? bottom to top? fattest part first? most worked area? where you gained it last? What do you think?

Replies

• Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I think it's kind of an all-over thing. Although I've been noticing I'm losing it first where I put it on first, mixed blessing that it is.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Imagine unraveling a roll of paper towels!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Different for everyone. Some still have their double chin, some lose their boobs, others keep their boobs. Some keep the thighs but lose the butt. You really won't know till you get there.
  • freedMan
    Options
    I tend to lose in my face, then, neck, chest, lower legs, then arms, then thighs, then love handles, then gut....

I have always had a gut, so I imagine it will be the last to go!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm getting skinny on top........that needs to STOP.........I am hoping my *kitten* will get smaller lol
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I lost most of my weight in my top half first. I am a XL -L and my lower half is 18-20.
  • SarahJackson
    Options
    for me i feel like i am getting slimmer first in the stomach area but before i gained weight i never really had a belly so i think that is why i am losing there first while my legs seem to be taking in more fat then they are losing. i think that everyones body is different and there is really no way to determine what your going to lose first.
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have definitely noticed it around my boobs and face. but I carry most of my weight around my thighs and bum so i guess small percentages are less noticeable
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    I lost most of my weight in my top half first. I am a XL -L and my lower half is 18-20.

Same here. I seem to tone up faster on top (I am developing solid contours on my arms and shoulders, and my boobs are becoming more defined (although it has gone down 1 size or 2!), but my hips, thighs and butt seem to be taking their own time to tone up and shrink! Hmmph :grumble:
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Lost it mostly on my waist/butt but its noticeable on my face too....

Def. my tummy first - my partner says i got "fluffy" there first - softer.