moms or doctors only. :D nothing to do with weight loss

Options
jbug5j
jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
i may or may not be expecting and im just really excited so heres my question.

Hi all :) i dont know whats going on with my body but maybe you can help me. here it goes.

i started my period(spotting first) on Nov 27. the last day of my period was Dec 3. By boyfriend and i had sex on the 4th, 7th, and 9th. We use condoms but he only puts them on after he cant go anymore without ejaculating. On Tuesday Dec 11th i woke up feeling very nauseas. That continued for the next three days. i felt like someone had spun me around in a chair, like motion sickness. i was also tired most of those days. friday and saturday i felt pretty much normal.
I have also been very hungry, but then i lose my appitie pretty fast after i start eating. i have also been very sensitive to alot of food smells as well. for example, we got taco bell the other night and i ALWAYS get a mexi melt (saturday dec 15) and took on smell of it and couldnt eat it.
today i have also had come cramping and random sharp pains in my breasts. and im nauseas again.

so thats whats going on with me. i really hope im pregnant but then again thats al thats been on my mind and im scared that its all in my head. i didnt even think pregnancy until day two of nausea. thanks for the answers :)

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I think it's too early to tell. Wait another week or so and get a test. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Some of your issues sound like you could be pregnant but honestly I don't remember if they come on that fast before I suspected I was pregnant. I would just give it more time. If your feeling sick to your stomach especially before you get up. Try eating crackers as soon as you sit up.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    See if saltine or goldfish crackers help with the nausea. If they seem to quell it, that may be a sign that you're pregnant. When I was pregnant, all I could stomach was goldfish crackers and apple juice. Good luck!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    were waiting to test until new years to be absolutly sure.. that is if my period dosnt come by then. :D
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i started my period(spotting first) on Nov 27. the last day of my period was Dec 3. By boyfriend and i had sex on the 4th, 7th, and 9th. We use condoms but he only puts them on after he cant go anymore without ejaculating. On Tuesday Dec 11th i woke up feeling very nauseas.

Lets say you have a normal, textbook cycle of 28d and O on cd14 (Many women do not but lets say you do):
    LMP: Nov 27
    O: Dec 10 (Sperm can live up to 5-7d in RIGHT conditions)
    BFP: Dec 24 (if you waited until AF due)

you would of JUST implanted so you wouldnt be feeling symptoms by now. It takes 5-7d to implant after O and you can get BFP about 1-3d and beyond after.

I vote youre not preg, but maybe you are and O'd earlier.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I'd wait on counting babies until you've got a confirmed blood test. If your periods are regular, wait until the next one is supposed to happen. If it doesn't, go get a blood test at either Planned Parenthood or your doctor's office. The nausea could be pregnancy (imo, too early to tell), but it could be diet and/or exercise changes.