Jessica Simpson What's your take?

Options
MissCarter79
MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
Okay this is just my opinion. I love Jessica Simpson! I don't care for her music, but like her because she is honest! Most celebs say things like, "I love my body, I wouldn't want to put junk in it" or "I eat this way because it tastes better" Have any of these people had a whopper? I know I'm fat because I love food that is greasy and fattening, but seriously it tastes good to me. I'm working on that! Jessica admits, mac and cheese is freaking good! She seems real to me. She struggles with wanting to eat! I don't do drugs and I'm not a drunk, but I'm a foodaholic. I think some people have this issue and it's hard because you do have to eat to live. Does anyone know where I'm coming from? It's bad enough for me to be the fat girl in the family, she is the fat girl celeb.

Replies

• JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure what you're asking...

Personally, I don't look to any celebrities to "be real" or inspirational.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If they are willing to join my "lets all get drunk and screw like crazy" movement, I like anyone. Even Jessica Simpson who seems to have little talent but a nice heart.
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    I'm not really sure what you're asking...

Personally, I don't look to any celebrities to "be real" or inspirational.

I don't look to her for inspiration. I don't think I said that. I'm just curious as to how people feel about her. It seems a lot of people hate her and make fun of her for having weight issues...
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    If they are willing to join my "lets all get drunk and screw like crazy" movement, I like anyone. Even Jessica Simpson who seems to have little talent but a nice heart.

Agreed! lol! As long as someone has a nice heart I can be down!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hate is certainly not the right word. I can't feel hate for anyone (especially when they are barely intelligent enough to tie their own shoes). :laugh:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl. It's nice to see "real" woman like Jessica ( for a change)in the media. Evidently, she is pregnant again! I also think Carrie from king of queens was pretty human about her weight gain during her pregnancy. Sometimes, you just want to know that everyone struggles, even in the eye of the media!
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    Hate is certainly not the right word. I can't feel hate for anyone (especially when they are barely intelligent enough to tie their own shoes). :laugh:

I don't think she's really that dumb.
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl. It's nice to see "real" woman like Jessica ( for a change)in the media. Evidently, she is pregnant again! I also think Carrie from king of queens was pretty human about her weight gain during her pregnancy. Sometimes, you just want to know that everyone struggles, even in the eye of the media!

Exactly! It's just nice to know that even with money and luxuries that food is still appealing and people struggle. Sometimes celebs seem inhuman because they don't seem to struggle with food and that doesn't seem real. It's nice to see a girl who likes food and doesn't starve to fit in.
  • mominwi419
    Options
    She accepted something like 4 million to endorse Weight Watchers. If she were truly "real", she'd do it without the nannies and trainers and chefs that were at her disposal.

Her weight gain during pregnancy was out of control, if you ask me.
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    I like her, and don't get the hate, and most men I know, personally, think she is hot. And her chubby (before being pregnant) was normal and curvy for normal people. I think she is hot and not as dumb as she plays..and a billionaire. Jealousy.
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    I like her, and don't get the hate, and most men I know, personally, think she is hot. And her chubby (before being pregnant) was normal and curvy for normal people. I think she is hot and not as dumb as she plays..and a billionaire. Jealousy.

I know right!? My husband has never said a girl was hot in the last 5 years of marriage, but he did say the other day he thinks she is pretty and attractive. I think because she looks normal and not 90 pounds. She seems really nice too! Jealous here too ;)
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    She accepted something like 4 million to endorse Weight Watchers. If she were truly "real", she'd do it without the nannies and trainers and chefs that were at her disposal.

I would use every thing at my disposal to get fit! Just me, but anyway to get there that is healthy!
  • MissCarter79
    Options

I would use every thing at my disposal to get fit! Just me, but anyway to get there that is healthy!
    [/quote
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Well, she can't sing IMO, is not "fat" by a longshot, but is TOTALLY beautiful!! I think she is simply gorgeous!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I like her:flowerforyou: She seems real, but I am not really a celebrity person.
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    Well, she can't sing IMO, is not "fat" by a longshot, but is TOTALLY beautiful!! I think she is simply gorgeous!

I agree! Why do people have to be so mean though? People act like being a bigger girl just popped up and she is a freak or something! SMH!
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    I like her:flowerforyou: She seems real, but I am not really a celebrity person.

She just seems nice to me and gets a lot of meanness!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hmmm... maybe with this baby she won't be as fat as she was after her first. But she didn't lose all the excess flab so she might be a fat a** after her second one. I can't wait to see!
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    hmmm... maybe with this baby she won't be as fat as she was after her first. But she didn't lose all the excess flab so she might be a fat a** after her second one. I can't wait to see!

Well, everyone has their opinion. I'm a f*cking hog if she is a fat *ss! Too bad we all can't be disciplined and perfect! *dream*
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I don't recall every hearing someone pick on her weight, but I could be missing something since celebrity gossip isn't my thing.