all wii fit (plus) owners, help me!!

Options
i got a wii and im thinking if i should sel it, it will probably be under $70 worth, or i could buy wii fit plus for $100. i dont really know if wii fit (plus) helps you lose weight. i dont know what to do, pleaze help me???

Replies

• Wacks04
    Options
    Depends what you are looking for. With the Wii Fit Plus, there are lots of activities you can do to help lose weight and tone up. There are yoga exercises, strength training, balance and coordination games, etc. I haven't gone through all of it yet, but I use it to help supplement the cardio and workouts I do. I find it fun too, as do my roommates and friends.

Totally your call though.
  • JolyAnn32
    JolyAnn32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG I loveeeeeeee the Wii Fit Plus........ I find it encouraging to exercise.. while trying to beat your own record.. my records help me puch myself to the max.. everytime.. I even suprise myself once and a while..

I find it entertaining.. My trick is to do my wii fit training with an IPOD with a maxxed volume.. just to keep me going .. this is the only negative point I found about the Wii Fit.. the music isen't energetic enought for the type of training.. it's good to practice the tempo in your exercise.. but that's about it.

When I'm done my 40 minute a day.. I'm all wet and need to change.. just to tell you how good it can be

Good luck with your decision.
  • ljm0104
    Options
    wii fit plus is great if you are just starting to workout. I love working out on my wii because of my hectic schedule and the convenience. I have several workout programs and I have loved all of them. I have just gotten new programs as I get bored with them. So I would consider looking into the other games maybe even some that don't use the balance board if you don't want to spend that money right now. Good Luck!